MSN 9 and new insidious evil MSN cookies

Ehbygrrl

Weaksauce
MSN 9 has some stinking cookies that CookiePal cannot seem to stop.
A whole pile of cookies with two names:
scientificonline,com
and
www,sciplus.com (I now am inserting a comma for period so it is not as a real address)
I can delete them manually with CookiePal, but in 15 minutes they show up again.
If I go into the XP pro control panel-internet options, I can stop all cookies, including the groups named above... but that is a poor way to do it.
(But it does show that they are cookies)
In the folder I keep the cookies in, they are named a bit differently, the have my email name in front of: ______@scientificsonline,com
And
My email name in front of:
______@sciplus,com
I have tried every name combination I can think of to stop them in the "reject cookies named: "box (in CookiePal)to no avail.
I sent an email to CookiePal, but ??? waiting for a response.
All I want to do is KILL these cookies, forever!!!
I think the NAME given is not the name they are entering under??
All I do know is they are connected to MSN 9.
And this is a warning that these cookies are added into MSN 9.
I had MSN 8 and these cookies never were around.
I HATE HATE HATE spy cookies and use CookiePal, WindowWasher, Spybot, AdAware, and PestPatrol !!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!

Cookiewall did the trick!
Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Just add those 2 ip addresses to the blocked sites list under privacy in the internet settings section of Windoze.

I couldn't pry any information out of the cookies (not that I would actually know how??)
If I could have dug in and found the IP addresses, I am sure that would work too.

QUESTION: If I have the cookie in a folder, and can toy with it... how WOULD I find the IP address?

Back