MSI 890FXA-GD-65 (socket AM3) w/ Nanya PC3 10600 8GB RAM for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat989

Extremely [H]
Need to sell it. Drop in a CPU and you have a mobo combo ready to go. Pickup welcome in 94501 zip for $30 cash or paypal. If you want it shipped, I can ship it priority mail for $14 for $44 total. You get the mobo AND the RAM.

Also have for pick up only an Antec Sonata II case in pristine Good condition. There are a few small cosmetic scratches on it. Comes with 450w PSU $40

Pics of actual item

ixKRj0G.jpg

SN5gdrQ.jpg

mobo spec page: Amazon.com: MSI Socket AM3/AMD 890FX/DDR3/SATA3&USB3.0/A&GbE/ATX Motherboard 890FXA-GD65: Computers & Accessories

case Antec EarthWatts Green EA-430D Green ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply-Newegg.com

Refs in sig. Contact via PM if interested, have questions/suggestions/offers.

HEATWARE evals

Thanks!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweet deal on that mobo and ram combo, almost wish I needed it lol. Should sell quick.

I mined on a GD-70 for about a year it was bullet proof !

Somebody buy this combo! I need the money and everyone says it's priced right. Remember, you get the mobo AND the ram, so all you need is a CPU.

And thx for the bumps:)

I don't remember but if you have a beta bios, can you run fx cpus on this? I know I am on my asus crosshair formula iv. Don't know if MSI made a bios for this board and fx cpu support.

Buyer faded out on me. Thanks for the lost bumps and potential buyer views over a weekend, dude:confused:

LOOKS LIKE MOBO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

Somebody buy this combo! I need the money and everyone says it's priced right. Remember, you get the mobo AND the ram, so all you need is a CPU.

And thx for the bumps:)

make offers folks, I need to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back