Moving Sale. Gaming box part out, memory, HDD's, Cables, misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbags101

Gawd
So, I'm moving from Indiana to Boulder, CO. Most of this stuff is laying around in bins and I need to unload it before moving. If it doesn't sell here. It's literally going in the trash, so make an offer on anything.

Heat is under cbags101, ebay is coreyb674.

Thread will be updated as I come across stuff while packing.

Rules:
-Discounts will be made for multiple item purchases.
-Everything is OBO, Make an offer
-I never ship first.
-Bump my thread if you PM me with an offer.
-I indicate if a price includes shipping.

Gaming Box Part-out:

Q6600 - B3 - $150

Zalman CNPS9500 - $35

evga 680i SLI - $60

4gb G. Skill DDR2-800 (2x2gb) - $75

2gb G. Skill DDR2-800 (2x1gb) - $45

evga 8800gts - 640mb - $65

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4-Screenshot

The whole box for $500 shiped.
-includes OCZ 600watt PSU, samsung dvdr, coolermaster cm690 case

iPhone 2g 8gb

This is the original release iPhone. I have had it for a couple of years now. Everything works well on the phone, but it looks a little rough in the cosmetic department. You can get a new back for about $40 on ebay and then it will be like new.

Included are the original box, manuals, cleaning cloth, wall charger, usb cable, dock, and headphones w/mic (unused).

Asking $170 shipped.

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6

Hard Drives

250gb Seagate 2.5" SATA - 5400rpm - $35 shipped
Pic

120gb Fujitsu 2.5" SATA - 5400rpm - Sold
Pic

60gb Toshiba 2.5" SATA - 5400rpm - Sold
Pic

20gb Seagate 2.5" SATA - 5400rpm? - $15 shipped
Pic

Cheap-o 2.5" SATA enclosure + USB - Sold
Pic

Memory

Pic of all

4x 512mb Hynix PC2-5300 (200pin-SODIMM) - Sold
Pic

2x 512mb Samsung PC2-5300 (200pin-SODIMM) - Sold
Pic

2x 256mb Hynix PC2-4200 (200pin-SODIMM) - $5 per stick
Pic

Blu-Ray

Talladega Nights - Used, came with a PS3 - $10 shipped

Black Hawk Down - New, unopened - $13 shipped

Pic of Both

Gameboy Advance SP

Red, comes with charger and original Tetris game. The charger works, but you have to keep pressure on it a certain way to get it going. That said, this one is sold as-is.
Pic1
Pic2

$22 Shipped

Cables/MISC

Its not really worth selling and shipping this stuff individually, so these are free with other significant purchase (I'm not going to let you buy one stick of ram and take all my cables, haha). Feel free to make an offer if you want some of this stuff though.

6' DVI to VGA - Sold
Pic

Apple Mini DV to HDMI (for macbook)
Pic

10' Power cable

10' Coaxial cable

6' Ethernet

6" Sata cable - straight connectors - Sold
Pic

12" sata cable - one 90 degree and one straight connector - Sold
Pic

RatPadz GS Mouse pad - Sold
Pic

RCA Cable modem
Pic

4x 1gb flash drives - They were promo bracelets, I cut the bracelet part off of 2 of them. 1 bracelet sold - Still have 1 bracelet and 2 cut off drives left.
Pic

Last edited:
Bump for ya... I moved from Chicago to Colorado Springs, it's one hell of a change in scenery.

you're living the dream, I'd love to move from Indiana to Boulder. Enjoy the free bump and Boulder brewco when you get out there, and all the other fantastic breweries.

you're living the dream, I'd love to move from Indiana to Boulder. Enjoy the free bump and Boulder brewco when you get out there, and all the other fantastic breweries.

Thanks. I've heard that you cant walk 10 feet without running in to 8 microbreweries. I hope it's true. Though I will have to say, Indiana does have a couple good ones.

Bump.

Thanks. I've heard that you cant walk 10 feet without running in to 8 microbreweries. I hope it's true. Though I will have to say, Indiana does have a couple good ones.

Bump.

beer is gross! bumps got my drives today thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back