moved

LOL , i got banned off a REVIZION server also for something stupid. They are a group of uptight assholes . Tried to speak with them on TS and got nothing.

Hey bro quick question

Do you use gsync? And if so, did you notice a difference?

I keep reading about tearing but I have never really noticed it. Should I go for gsync? Am I missing out?

Thanks

I have an NVIDIA GPU w/ a freesync monitor, so i'm not using any of the sync technologies, however, I do use a 144hz monitor and do not notice any tearing in FPS games. I will notice huge dips in frame rates for certain situations, but have not noticed tearing at all. I'm no expert, I would head over to other parts of our forums to get more details.

Tired of Battlefield? What are you playing now? What would DICE/EA have to do to win your heart back?

I wouldn't say I'm tired of battlefield, I do not enjoy running into hackers so often, in a 1-2 week span, I ran into 10 hackers. I don't code for a living, but I wish they could build some algorithms in there to check what's humanly possible against what a hack is doing. I was thinking about picking up a PS4 Pro and playing bf1 there.

Price dop, will try to sell for another week before giving it away to a family member, stats have not changed as I did not play this since the thread.

I wouldn't say I'm tired of battlefield, I do not enjoy running into hackers so often, in a 1-2 week span, I ran into 10 hackers. I don't code for a living, but I wish they could build some algorithms in there to check what's humanly possible against what a hack is doing. I was thinking about picking up a PS4 Pro and playing bf1 there.

Makes sense. I feel your pain. PC is the master race, but unfortunately, also a master race for hackers.

Back