Mousepad for g5 / copperhead generation

Archmage

2[H]4U
Hello gang.

I've been happy with my cloth everglide DKT and mx510; but my new system will require a new setup.

What kind of material have these new mice (copperhead / g5) been responding to with good effect?

- I'm a moderate (not high) sensitivity returning FPS (primarily) gamer, though i do enjoy a large pad (DKT)
- I may prefer something with a little less resistance and more longevity than my DKT cloth pad (it tends to 'catch' and it does require cleaning)... it works well though

Does cloth still work well? (another dkt style pad?)
What about the ICEmat style, does glass have any issues with these mice?
Razer's own mousepad? Maybe a hard plastic type? func1030 or similar?

Any recommendations? :)

I like my func pad 1030 + slicksurf gaming feet. great combo, made my mx1000 feel 50 times more accurate and easy to control

i use the icemat v1 (ie the frosted glass one)

i love it :)

Icemat Rev 2 works for my Razer Diamondback, should work for the Copperhead just remember to use teflon tape on them mouse feet :)

I use a 16x16 pad of some kind of material I got from a deal posted in the hotdeals section on here.

Can't remember the name, but it rolls up, had a tacky back to stay in place, and works great w/ teflon taped mouse feet. and since it is so large it works perfectly w/ the two mice I keep on my desk.

I'd recommend the Steelpad S&S. Amazing mouse pad, but on the expensive side. You can never go wrong with the 4D or the Func 1030.

do mousepads really make that much of a diffrence? I just use my desk or a cheap $2 pad that I never clean. Afraid if I get a $20 pad somone will spill somthing on it. My room mates friends are realy clumsy.

is the g7 just a cordless g5? i got a cordless mouse right now and dont know what i would do without it. how can i go back to cord

Back