Motorcycle "steering wheel" for Xbox 360?

sdotbrucato

[H]ard|Gawd
I've been playing a lot of MotoGP lately and it always feels like something is missing. I have a steering wheel for my racing games, but does anyone have a controller the emulates the feel and function of a bike, for the 360?

Just wondering if anyone knows anything, that even comes close? (If not, my friend and I just might take the [H]ard route and create our own.

-Cliffs
Play alot of MotoGP
Want Motorcycle controller.
HALP!!

hmm never thought about that peripheral. I can see it being cool for all the motoGP players out there. Sadly have to agree with WhiteZero, gonna have to mod a normal wheel. Though it will be pretty impressive if you are able to make one... everything would have to be custom made. I give you props if you attempt this.

pretty much impossible as you don't steer a motorcycle with the "wheel" anyways, but by shifting your weight on the cycle.

pretty much impossible as you don't steer a motorcycle with the "wheel" anyways, but by shifting your weight on the cycle.

haha good point... and I ride a motorcycle yet I did not even think of that.

You shift your weight but still use the bars to counter steer.

I just can't see a peripheral coming close to approximating the feel like riding an actual bike, the way a wheel can simulate driving a car. Riding a bike is a lot more physical.

I guess if you had one of those mechanical chairs like they had on the delux sitdown versions of Hang On that actually tilts and stuff.

haha good point... and I ride a motorcycle yet I did not even think of that.

Yeah I ride too and I never even thought about that. lol

I was really looking for something more along the lines of throttle, front brake lever, etc. Steering I guess would be pretty awkward.... hmmmm.

Back to the drawing board! lol

Back