Motherboard trays... Anywhere except So-Trick?

Zari

n00b
I've been watching So-trick comptuer sfor a while, but they never have that bloody tray in stock! Is there anywhere else to buy a motherboard tray, any style, besides them and Mountain-mods for a reasonable price? (MM Is a bit too expensive to justify, I could buy a whole cheapo case with a mobo tray for that much and strip it!)

No, but I personally don't care what case it's supposed to fit, because I'm making a wood one of my own to put it in :p I just want a tray to get it in/out easily and not have to mess with cutting slots for the cards to fit in! :p

40.59 shipped for me.. damn that's expensive for just a tray.. just a suggestion, but you might be happier buying one of those Skyhawk Lian-Li clones at Directron or even Newegg (little more expensive) which are roughly 50ish shipped for me, then you'll have some nice drive trays and a PSU backplate to cannibalize as well.. and if the mod doesn't work out nice or happen at all you have a nice case to use with it..

Linky to Skyhawk MSR4610SL

I will never ever order from SilverPC again. The most horrible buying experience I've ever had! Didn't ship for weeks, no responses to emails, no answer on their phone contact number, cancel order button doesn't even work!

I'd feel really bad buying a whole case just for the mobo tray, because I know I can build what I want to build :p It's nothing elaborate, just a simple wood case that lets the mobo lay on its side :D But if theres nobody else who sells it, I may have to go ahead and get a whole case :/

Zari said:
I will never ever order from SilverPC again. The most horrible buying experience I've ever had! Didn't ship for weeks, no responses to emails, no answer on their phone contact number, cancel order button doesn't even work!

I'd feel really bad buying a whole case just for the mobo tray, because I know I can build what I want to build :p It's nothing elaborate, just a simple wood case that lets the mobo lay on its side :D But if theres nobody else who sells it, I may have to go ahead and get a whole case :/

Wow dude sorry to hear that, hope ya have better luck, and thanks for the heads up

Back