Motherboard Standoff Screwdriver

Odigo

Gawd
Can anyone recommend a standard motherboard standoff screwdriver? Preferably from Amazon.

I grabbed one of those I fixit kits a couple years ago and have no regrets whatsoever. Some of the bit tips I don't recognize and have never encountered but when I finally do I'll be good.

I always just used pliers... :ROFLMAO:. For some reason the thought of a hex wrench never occurred to me.

Sometimes those guys can be hard to drive with a regular screwdriver. Get one of these for some extra umph:

1712330197816.png

https://a.co/d/cFR9cRG

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If you do any electrical work the Kein insulated set might save your behind if the circuit is live or when a slip of the tip may cause a short.

You dont want the LTT screwdriver??
Funny you should mention it -- ltt's screwdriver doesn't come with a hex driver, and they don't sell one either. Does come with some Allen drivers ("H2," "H2.5," & "H4"), though.

Sarcasm doesn't come through on here very well...

I have a $15 set that looks about the same that I got from my local mom and pop true value.
no it never does. i've dealt with people swearing up and down his stuff is life changing in the industry. Sorry i mistook you for one of those. :D

Back