Mortal Kombat 1

Its ok I guess...

A little too over the top & taking itself too seriously even for a OG MK player like myself.

It's cool that Jean-Claude Van Damme will be a Johnny Cage skin since Johnny was actually inspired by Bloodsport. Too bad that edition's $110.

Not sure I like the idea of Kameo fighters (assists), but I'll have to see it first. The FAQ has a decent amount of information.

It's cool that Jean-Claude Van Damme will be a Johnny Cage skin since Johnny was actually inspired by Bloodsport. Too bad that edition's $110.
Not to mention all the MT, new characters DLC they will add in the future.

Well fuckin A , thats worth the price of admission right there.

Love seeing the classic fatalities again. They look sick in the modern engine.

Well fuckin A , thats worth the price of admission right there.

Not sure I like the idea of Kameo fighters (assists), but I'll have to see it first. The FAQ has a decent amount of information.
I have to pay $110 to get Jean-Claude?

Mortal Kombat 1- Official Kombat Pack Roster Reveal Trailer

Mortal Kombat 1- Official Umgadi Trailer

I don't know how they will incorporate the sub fighter in the story. I think the sub fighter addition was not something that was needed.
Also, it seems they amped juggle to 11. Definitely not a game for me. I always sucked at MK online and it seems this will be no different. I just buy it to play the story missions.

Mortal Kombat 1- Official Keepers of Time Trailer (Geras, Sektor, Rain)

September 19th...

There is less than 500 viewers on MK11 on twitch. It surprises me how dead the viewership is. I feel like this is going to go down the same road. I also feel confused at why street fighter is more popular than mortal kombat? Isn't the MK combat better than SF?

There is less than 500 viewers on MK11 on twitch. It surprises me how dead the viewership is. I feel like this is going to go down the same road. I also feel confused at why street fighter is more popular than mortal kombat? Isn't the MK combat better than SF?
Well people view MK content on YT more than Twitch. But comparing Street Fighter from a popularity standpoint really is just the competitive scene is more established. I feel like it's mostly due to the fact it's a more internationally known and played title. MK isn't really played competitively overseas.

A new character introduced in MK11. Actually one of the cooler characters that they have brought into the series.
Ah, I have 11 but don’t care for it much, last one I really enjoyed was 9, doubt this one will do much for me.

Ah, I have 11 but don’t care for it much, last one I really enjoyed was 9, doubt this one will do much for me.
I have MK11 and actually enjoy it a lot. It's not perfect but has MOST of my favorites in it and the graphics are really solid especially on PS5 or PC.

Y
I have MK11 and actually enjoy it a lot. It's not perfect but has MOST of my favorites in it and the graphics are really solid especially on PS5 or PC.
Ea the graphics are sooooooo good.
My issue is how difficult they have made the moves. Pressing multiple buttons together to slightly do a different move is so complicated. That's just one person. Multiply that for the entire cast and to say It's a tall order is an understatement.

Damn. It looks awesome.

As for MK vs. SF. SF has always been accessible to broader audience. MK is not for everyone especially competitively. So you see a very small community.
I think this one will be overshadowed by SF6 as well. If you see the community on SF6, it is insane vs. MK11.

Looking forward to it, I just don't understand why all the characters have had to be so damned ugly for the last 4 games.

Back