more posts on page

p0b0y

[H]ard|Gawd
Some other forums have an option to have the page list like a 100 threads at a time. It saves me time as I dont have to load the next page all the time.

It doesn't work. I'm used to 40 posts per page too. :(

lessthanjakejohn said:
k, I could of sworn it was only 30 last time I checked

probably someone is tinkering as we speak, somewhere along the way, someone disabled my profile from showing signatures and it wasnt me lol. :rolleyes:

go figure.

mota said:
It doesn't work. I'm used to 40 posts per page too. :(
working fine for me. My profile is set to 40 (BTW, the same max setting we allow on our forum) and I see threads at 40 posts/page long.

Ok you're right, it does work. Within a thread it shows 40 posts per page. I got posts per page confused with threads per page. We still have a default of 20 threads per page.

mota said:
Ok you're right, it does work. Within a thread it shows 40 posts per page. I got posts per page confused with threads per page. We still have a default of 20 threads per page.

Yeah I didn't just assumed 40 was threads per page, but it is posts per page...

A higher option on that would be nice

lessthanjakejohn said:
Yeah I didn't just assumed 40 was threads per page, but it is posts per page...

A higher option on that would be nice

threads viewable before page split is a global setting. That option is not available to the members under default circumstances.

Well I'm looking at some other forums and there is no option for the users to change threads per page at any of them. Most seem to have threads per page set to 30.

mota said:
Well I'm looking at some other forums and there is no option for the users to change threads per page at any of them. Most seem to have threads per page set to 30.
actually Jelsoft default's install is set at 40 threads/page

Back