MK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw it...how is the multiplayer on it...only way I will buy it is if Mp is good..

okdokey I played it online.

first game was with a friend who lives in the same state as I and he has an 800kbs upload. It played great I must say.

I played with a random joe and it was laggy.

So take the online play as you will.

I played about 15 matches online. Only had 2-3 that were slightly slow, other ones were pretty fluid. No complaints here. Good fun.

I played a good 6 hours last night and drank like 12 beers. I whooped alot of asses, I wonder if it was any one of you lol. Names tdnguyen

Hmm.. looks like i'm going to have to play this tonight after work. I have a comcast 6mbps/384kbps connection so i'm thinking I should be alright. Madden usually has really bad delay so i'm a little hesitant to play MK2 online. They are two totally different games though.

I played a good 6 hours last night and drank like 12 beers. I whooped alot of asses, I wonder if it was any one of you lol. Names tdnguyen

Im forsaken online, send me a request and we can hookup.

I'm downloading now...I used to love playing people in the Arcades on this game.

Does anyone else get reaaally slow downloads from the PS3? It's like 1/10th the speed of my 360 downloads. Maybe it has something to do with me having it connected wireless? It's like 4 feet from the router though.

Edit: Hmmm am I missing it or is there no way to change the control config?

I'm downloading now...I used to love playing people in the Arcades on this game.

Does anyone else get reaaally slow downloads from the PS3? It's like 1/10th the speed of my 360 downloads. Maybe it has something to do with me having it connected wireless? It's like 4 feet from the router though.

Edit: Hmmm am I missing it or is there no way to change the control config?

I dont know, but if u play me ill whoop yo ass so bad youll regret paying $5

I dont know, but if u play me ill whoop yo ass so bad youll regret paying $5

lol...I think I'm going out to find the Hori Arcade stick today. I can't get used to the control pad...plus I have VF5 and Tekken 5 that could use it too.

^^OMG, I dont remember saying that last night. I think I was so drunk I blacked out lol.

This is great, I can't wait to try it. Now I can finally do what I've always wanted to do; play Mortal Kombat with a friend in Vietnam. :D

Well I just played for the first time. Went about 30 rounds with some random guy who likes to use the Raiden superman attack. Hard to beat with the lag. It wasn't bad but enough to get the timing wrong.

Well I just played for the first time. Went about 30 rounds with some random guy who likes to use the Raiden superman attack. Hard to beat with the lag. It wasn't bad but enough to get the timing wrong.

if there is lag leave. I only play when there is no lag.

So... with things like PS Home, would we all be able to in time.. join up in someones apt and hold MK2 tourneys? :D I'm ready, are you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back