Mid tower ATX case upgrade

aradeath

Limp Gawd
decided to paint the inside of my case before i added a larger radiator to it..

this will be the only post, except to answer any questions.. thanks

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

DSCN0190.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

Nice work, really added character too the case. Also makes your components stand out. Wish I had to guts to paint the inside of my case. Nice job.

haha, thanks.. its not hard.. just requires about an entire weekend's worth of time :rolleyes: .. and a little prep with a little masking tape :p
jayjaya29 said:
Nice work, really added character too the case. Also makes your components stand out. Wish I had to guts to paint the inside of my case. Nice job.

Nice paint job.

I've got that 2fresh rad too. You'll get much better airflow and less noise if you shroud the fans.

High resistance cpu water blocks like yours enjoy being 1st in line after the pump. You may get better temps that way. Try pump...cpu...gpu...NB....rad....res...pump

Try to ditch the 90 degree elbows too...they're also flow killers. You'll need all the water flow you can get with 3 blocks and that relatively low pressure pump.

Ruiner said:
Nice paint job.

I've got that 2fresh rad too. You'll get much better airflow and less noise if you shroud the fans.

High resistance cpu water blocks like yours enjoy being 1st in line after the pump. You may get better temps that way. Try pump...cpu...gpu...NB....rad....res...pump

Try to ditch the 90 degree elbows too...they're also flow killers. You'll need all the water flow you can get with 3 blocks and that relatively low pressure pump.

well thanks for the input, but i have had no problems with flow in this system... and i really shuld shroud the fans but for now its good..

and when i say thers no probs with the flow, i can see a strong current in the res while its on.. and the cpu is oced to 3.0ghz from 2.4 @ 250 fsb 1:1, and the vid card can run at 450/370 even in the summer heat :p..

all in all its a great rad, and thanks for the input :D

Back