Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop for Bluetooth - $76.94 Shipped

They do look pretty nice but I wish microshaft or logitech would make a monster sized mouse to fit my hands. All these other mice feel like i'm holding a dwarf chicken egg in my hand.

Sjetski71 - I know what you mean about the little feel on the mice. Just for a size example - if the bottom of my palm os placed on a Ratpadz GS the middle finger touches the top and the thumb and pinky almost reach the sides. My fingers alone cover most of a MX700, but it is the most comfortable thing so far.

eww bluetooth, i had this exact same mouse kb set it was horrible! Good deal if you want errors all the time you have to go throught the registry to fix, no bios support, and a laggy mouse!

Originally posted by Xeese
Sjetski71 - I know what you mean about the little feel on the mice. Just for a size example - if the bottom of my palm os placed on a Ratpadz GS the middle finger touches the top and the thumb and pinky almost reach the sides. My fingers alone cover most of a MX700, but it is the most comfortable thing so far.

My hands are about the size of yours and I found the mx700 very uncomfortable. The explorer 3.0 had a much better feel for me. (and much lighter)

Originally posted by Caffeinatedsoap
eww bluetooth, i had this exact same mouse kb set it was horrible! Good deal if you want errors all the time you have to go throught the registry to fix, no bios support, and a laggy mouse!
damn, you bring up a really good point with the bios, wtf is microsoft thinking?

yeah it's microsoft's fault that there's no bios support for bluetooth keyboards since microsoft puts out so many bioses...

bios manufacturer's aren't going to add bluetooth keyboard support until enough of you complain about it.

Originally posted by Caffeinatedsoap

you must have problems with your system, I am using the same setup now and am experiencing no lag and had to make no changes after it was installed.

Brian

two problems with this mouse + kb, i have it in my basement as im selling it for my friend

1) no BIOS support. that SUCKS right there

2) microsoft hasnt updated the drivers since release. what this means is, the bluetooth adapter will NOT work with anything BUT the keyboard and mouse. as for the keyboard and mouse working with a DIFFERENT adapter, I wouldnt know. he bought a generic $10 one off ebay and said it was super laggy, but he made no effort to remove the old microsoft drivers.

Win XP SP2 supports bluetooth natively...however itll probably still take a while to get 'signed' drivers from manufacturers

Back