Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and The Legend of Zelda

I am just sad they called it "metroid prime 2", I really wished they could have came up with a differnt name, ya know?
But all in all, I can not wait for these named games. The next zelda game, oh shit!

i just got home from work, where my new issue of GI was waiting for me... looks like its time to read up...

I am definitely excited over the new Zelda and Metroid Prime. Both are probably the two best games I've played in recent memory.

Maybe I should head down to Gamestop and get my $10 subscription again.

I just hope they come out this year.

Regardless, we'll definately be seeing the new Resident Evil...that alone is enough to make me happy with my 'Cube this Fall.

Actually the dual demensions are gonna be a light world and a dark world.. apparently you can actually run out of ammo in this one.. it's gonna be interesting.. and there's a multiplayer mode.. i'm interested in seeing how that works out...

yes

but the ammo is for the light/dark weapons :)

All the other normal weapons don't do that :) heheh It looks like the screw attack is not going to be like the one in Super metroid or Metroid for that matter.

Also I wonder if the hyper beam is going to make another appearance at the end :) hehe

not a Zelda fan....but the new Metroid is looking good...i still havnt completed Metroid Prime, i cant beat the final boss :(

i suck at it....

rereading the article again.

The phazon suite or something like it will make an apperance again. Since the dark world hurts ya if you are not in one of the light bubbles.

November is a way off.. Man i am going to be playing this like i played metroid prime :)

Back