Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Remake

I feel like they need a better marketing team. There's gotta be more impressive footage than some crouching animations and slowly wading through water. It looks good but come on, we need something more exciting. Even the music here is meh.

The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lol. I think the graphics in general look pretty good, especially the lighting. I really hope this turns out to be a good remake and not a disaster.

The trailers running at an unstable 30 fps or something lol. I think the graphics in general look pretty good, especially the lighting. I really hope this turns out to be a good remake and not a disaster.
It's Konami. That should answer your question.

Also it's Unreal Engine 5, don't expect it to run smoothly.

Apparently story/layouts/voices (I assume music) are all gonna be 1:1 ports (saves $$$ and time too) all this is will be graphical/engine/gameplay and mechanics 'update' - like don't even expect as many changes as the recent Resident Evil remakes - not that that's bad or anything just FYI

Apparently story/layouts/voices (I assume music) are all gonna be 1:1 ports (saves $$$ and time too) all this is will be graphical/engine/gameplay and mechanics 'update' - like don't even expect as many changes as the recent Resident Evil remakes - not that that's bad or anything just FYI
The recent RE Remakes took love and effort from the devs. You could tell Capcom wanted them to be good pieces of media, not just cash-grabs. That's VERY rare nowadays, and frankly, I don't have a lot of faith in MOST companies to do that. Hell, I didn't think Capcom had it in them, but they proved me wrong.

The recent RE Remakes took love and effort from the devs. You could tell Capcom wanted them to be good pieces of media, not just cash-grabs. That's VERY rare nowadays, and frankly, I don't have a lot of faith in MOST companies to do that. Hell, I didn't think Capcom had it in them, but they proved me wrong.

Yeah I haven't played 4 yet but 2 and 3 were great - but also enough with the remakes already (if they wanna redo something they should try relaunching Resident Evil Outbreak too instead of those garbage $3 looking multiplayer side games they keep stuffing in with every ne RE release)

I wouldn't be bothered by Konami leaving so much the same - means they can screw up less

I don't have high expectations from a company that totally gutted their entire gaming division years ago and just recently started piecing it back together.

It looks okay but trailer as mentioned is "meh". Most interesting thing is the platforms in the trailer mention Xbox and only Xbox. Looks like this might be a timed Xbox/PC exclusive.

I was just gonna ask about the voice work. This is the original voice actor from MGS1/2 then I assume? I haven't kept up with the series for only like 20 years or so...

I was just gonna ask about the voice work. This is the original voice actor from MGS1/2 then I assume? I haven't kept up with the series for only like 20 years or so...

Yeah I'd think so

Back