Maximus Formula, E3110, 4GB DDR2-1000, 4870x2 + full cover waterblock, Corsair HX620!

dealmaster

Limp Gawd
ASUS Maximus Formula
I've got an ASUS Maximus Formula motherboard for sale. Will include all of its accessories. It's served me very well and has no issues.

Xeon E3110
Next up is my trusty LGA775 3.0GHz 45nm dual core CPU. I have lapped it to a near-mirror finish which dropped temperatures about 2C. I typically run this CPU at 3.6GHz on stock volts but it will go up over 4GHz if you have the cooling for it. Highest I ever pushed it was 4.4GHz for some benching. Doesn't come with the terrible Intel heatsink so you'll need your own.

4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000
Last is some great G.Skill RAM that has been very reliable for me.

All of the above for $200 + shipping.

ATI 4870X2 + XSPC full cover waterblock
Up for sale is my faithful companion of countless hours of gaming, the 4870X2 with XSPC full cover waterblock. I can include the stock air cooler on request as well. This card is absolutely fantastic and I have been very happy with it. Currently the waterblock is mounted on it. Even in its ripe old age, it still can put up better numbers than new cards like the 6870.

I'm asking $200 + shipping for this combo.

Corsair HX620 power supply
Up for sale is the ultra powerful and reliable Corsair HX620 power supply. The only reason I'm getting rid of this workhorse is it probably won't be able to power the new system I'm building. My loss is your gain. These things have received excellent reviews from jonnyguru and have treated me very well. Will ship in original box with extra cables in case you have a ton of stuff to hook up.

I'm asking $75 + shipping for this

Swiftech Apogee GTZ CPU block
Up for sale is my Swiftech Apogee GTZ CPU block, it has worked really well and its mounting system is excellent. It kept my E3110 running at 4.4GHz nice and cool.

I'm asking for $35 + shipping for this

Thermalright HR-05 SLI north/southbridge cooler + fan
Up for sale is a lapped Thermalright HR-05 SLI cooler. I used this on my Maximus Formula and it worked excellently. The mounting system is fantastic and the cooler itself is the quality you'd expect from Thermalright. It comes with a small fan that fits the heatsink perfectly with a couple of zip ties.

I'm asking $20 + shipping for this combo

Swiftech MCW30 north/southbridge waterblock
Up for sale is a Swiftech MCW30 waterblock. Great waterblock, very low resistance and it has done a great job cooling my Maximus Formula's X38 NB.

I'm asking $20 + shipping for this

I'll ship anywhere, just let me know your location and I can get you a shipping quote. Everything will be carefully packaged in anti-static bags and ample amounts of padding. Shipping insurance will also be provided. You can check my HEATWare feedback here.

Last edited:
Back