Mafia for $10

notTHEike

Limp Gawd
So, i was just killin' some time at the good ole wal mart the other day, and i happened upon Mafia for $10. Having heard it was good, i thought what the heck and bought... it's pretty good so far, although i have to turn the settings a little low to get it to run smooth on my setup (see sig)... anyway, what's everyone think about it?

I picked it up last month ( finished it ), It's one of my favorite games now:)... I don't know if it's the story or the game play that i like about it the most or the fact that it is set in the 1930's ( favorite time period ).

If you haven't finished it yet, I think the story will really surprise you.

get yourself some more memory and you should be ok to run with better graphics. I ran it on my 1800+ with 512mb pc2700 and a GF3 and it was great.

You definately need to upgrade your video card if you want to run higher settings :D

About the game, it is a really sweet game. Need to get use to the old fashion cars though, but the rest of the game is awesome. The Free Ride Extreme after you finish the game is really cool. I had all the cars except for one. I was on that mission but my save file got messed up. Haven't played it since. But had a blast while it lasted though.

One of my all time favorite games, if not my favorite.

Originally posted by notTHEike
So, i was just killin' some time at the good ole wal mart the other day, and i happened upon Mafia for $10. Having heard it was good, i thought what the heck and bought... it's pretty good so far, although i have to turn the settings a little low to get it to run smooth on my setup (see sig)... anyway, what's everyone think about it?

One of the best games ever. Much much better than the GTA games. The vehicles, handling, the settings, the town, the story the shooting and believe it or not but MAFIA actually got some more extreme cars than GTA in the Freeride Extreme mode which was really fun after having competed the main story.

The "GTA mode" I never fancied much, that was very much a dumbed down GTA so I felt no reason for playing it really.

I can´t wait for MAFIA 2. It has been announced and it just oughta rock.

Best story...

A+ voice acting...

Super polished production quality...

BEST GAME ENDING EVER!

It's a crime not to pick up Mafia for $10 bucks!
(get that... "a crime" ahahhm.... oom. I'll shut up)

Psyko M.

Presentation and content of the game was just top notch, all the way. A must play game.

Back