MacHeist Bundle, Cheap software for Mac!

MacHeist is offering $622 worth of software for a pretty low $39 IMO. I first heard of this site from Gizmodo so credit goes to them. Included software is pretty useful, I have a couple installed so far and am enjoying the World of Goo game the most, since I got it on steam a couple weeks ago, I haven't been able to stop playing it, and it retails for 1/2 the bundle price on a PC.

Nice referral link there. :rolleyes:

They should rename it the MacSpam bundle.

Haha ya, well I thought that maybe I could benefit a little from it too, I'll edit the link to normal macheist, or just google it if ya guys want. I really do think that it's a good deal, but I'm new to macs, and probably just an idiot :eek:

woulda been cool if the link you posted wasn't a referenced to your account, which means you only posted this here so people can click your particular link, and you get whatever bonuses that sites gives out for getting others to buy the bundle. I have a feeling you would've never posted this here if it weren't for the fact this will add to your recruited customer count on that site.

if you guys really want to check it out, go to www.macheist.com

I posted this last week and it got removed from the referral link as well, and I had broadcast that it was one rather than hiding it. You might want to edit your post before this thread takes the same turn.

Sam

I've been trying to edit that out since it's not allowed, I would hate for this deal to be deleted because of my own greed. Hopefully it's fixed now and Mods won't delete it, if it's still not fixed(Server problems) would a Mod kindly do it for me?

Just did and also did the Twitter thing for Multiwinia and Delicious Library 2...damn good deal. $39 for essentially 16 apps. World of Goo is worth $20 just by itself as I felt it was worth the money on Steam and bought it for PC. :)

What is the Twitter thing? I got an email about that but I don't have a Twitter account so I just disregarded it. Could you explain to me and future possibly buyers :)?

Back