Macbook Pro 15, Seasonic X650, Xbox 360 JTAG, Blackberry + Playbook, Ipod Touch,E6420

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay bills etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you receive an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification Bbefore we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 286-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can. Thank you!

1) Dell Latitude E6420 Business-class Laptop

I got this around 2 months ago from the Dell Outlet (refurbished). Its a pretty full-loaded unit with basically all the options and in overall excellent condition (some scratches on the front-left corner and other minor scratches). The specs are:

- Intel Core i5-2540m (2.6GHz, can turbo-boost up to 3.3GHz)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- nVidia Quadro NVS 4200m w/ 512MB VRAM + Intel HD Graphics (nVidia Optimus for dynamic switching)
- Magnesium Alloy chassis
- 14.1" 1600x900 res "Premium Panel" matte LCD
- Full Backlit keyboard
- Integrated HD Webcam w/noise-reducing array mics
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 802.11N wireless (2.4GHz/5GHz supported)
- 10/100/1000 GigE Ethernet
- Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth Module
- 8x DVDRW DL drive
- Ports: USB 2.0 x3, USB/eSATA combo port, VGA, HDMI, mic/headphone port, SD card reader, 54mm ExpressCard, RJ45 port, Docking Station connector

ASKING: $700 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Hanns-G 28" LCD Monitor

This unit has worked great as a spare bedroom monitor/TV (works equally well as a PC monitor or HDTV IMHO). Just upgraded to a 32" so looking to sell this. Does 1920x1200 res and has HDMI and VGA inputs + built-in speakers. In overall excellent condition (was a great gaming monitor too when I used it for that purpose)

ASKING: $180 NYC local pickup
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) Seasonic X650 Gold 650W PSU

I got this a few weeks back and only used it for 1 weekend. As you may know, this is an awesome PSU (very quiet, actually silent at lower loads since I believe the fan doesn't even spin up and totally modular). It comes with original box, all cables, screws, and original box.

ASKING: $115 shipped

4) Blackberry Tour 9630 for Sprint (Black color)

Used by my wife until I swapped her out for an iPhone. Has been a solid World Phone (has a SIM slot for GSM networks that I believe is unlocked. I tested my AT&T SIM card inside and was able to make a call). In overall good condition, has been in a silicone red case (included) since day 1. Comes with phone, silicone (red) case, and AC charger

ASKING: $35 shipped

5) Blackberry Style 9670 for Sprint (Black color)

Very unique smartphone, a flip-style Blackberry with internal + external screens and a full-body QWERTY keyboard. Awesome for people that love flip-style phones (I love the ability to end a call by just closing the flip). Compact size too when folded closed (doesn't stick out as a smartphone). I love this phone but I got a Blackberry from work so it doesn't make sense for me to have 2x Blackberries so I'll changed to a different ecosystem for my personal line. Had a full-body Zagg InvisibleShield put on it from Day 1 so its in excellent condition. Comes with everything as-new:

- Blackberry Style 9670 for Sprint
- USB Data cable
- Charger cube
- Original unused stereo headphones
- 8GB MicroSD card
- Original box, manuals, etc.
- BONUS: Zagg InvisibleShield full-body shield pre-applied
- BONUS: Blackberry holster case

ASKING: $85 shipped

6) Xbox 360 "Halo 3 Limited Edition" JTAGed with Modded Controller

I bought this earlier this year to experiment homebrew with, but honestly never got to it since shortly after purchasing this we moved so didn't really have the time. I turned this unit on like 2 times since I got it and its just been sitting there. Comes with:

- Halo 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 JTAGed
- Halo 3 Limited Edition 20GB Hard drive
- Halo 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (8-way Rapid-fire modded, with with MW2, BF2BC3 etc. Never tested it with newer games since I don't own those games).

It didn't come with a A/V cable but has HDMI so you can use HDMI if you have a spare cable. No power supply included.

ASKING: ***SOLD***

7) Xbox 360 Arcade "Jasper" Stock

Had this in the spare bedroom but seldom used. This is a stock Xbox 360 Arcade "Jasper" (latest revision right before the Slims came out, less prone to RRoD etc.). Comes with:

- Xbox 360 Arcade "Jasper"
- A/V cable
- Wireless white Xbox 360 controller
- Power Supply

ASKING: $105 shipped

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Battlefield 3 for PC (Limited Edition Preferred).

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned). Thanks!

Last edited:
awesome trader bump.....u may get a pm offer from me.....waiting to hear back from my sister on her cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back