Macbook or Macbook pro?

zerogt86

Gawd
What do you guys think about the new macbook and macbook pro's? I want to get a notebook within the next few months, and i've wanted an apple for a long time. I like the smaller size of the macbook, but i dont like the integrated graphics. Other than the better graphics and larger screen, am i getting much more for the money by getting a macbook pro?

zerogt86 said:
What do you guys think about the new macbook and macbook pro's? I want to get a notebook within the next few months, and i've wanted an apple for a long time. I like the smaller size of the macbook, but i dont like the integrated graphics. Other than the better graphics and larger screen, am i getting much more for the money by getting a macbook pro?

The MacBook isn't much smaller than the Pro. It's thicker and has more bezel space.

What are you planning on using the machine for? If you're not going to be playing games, give a serious look to the MacBook. It might suit your needs better, plus the refurbs are less than $900 now.

tomorrow I'm paying the restock fee to return my black MB and get a new MB with Core 2 Duo and 120GB HDD.

Back