Lowest price for 2405 in Canada?

Ordered yesterday, shipped today. Probably got the worst deal, but I can't freaking wait :D

gprime said:
Ordered yesterday, shipped today. Probably got the worst deal, but I can't freaking wait :D

Hey, did you order it online or on the phone? and how much you get it for? i ordered mine on the phone yesterday and they said it might take awhile to ship something like 15business days wtf, i hope mine ships today or at least monday.

Also you can watch hd clips and stuff with it right?

After a week my Dell rep calls again and now i am approved for financing,woopee,not,well i told him i had to wait a few weeks with some fake reason as i want to see if this Deal of the day does happen for this monitor,roll on May 24.

What kind of price guarantee does Dell Canada have? I'd like to wait out for this potential one day sale, but it's killing me not to order right now! :D

Monday is a holiday and I doubt they will put up the deals on tuesday.
But anyway you won't believe how frequent I check out the forums and Dell site for the deals...

JlF said:
Monday is a holiday and I doubt they will put up the deals on tuesday.
But anyway you won't believe how frequent I check out the forums and Dell site for the deals...

STOP IT! You're KILLING ME! :(

But seriously, I just wish that we get a piece of the pie that Dell gives to our neighbours to the south. They've been getting some 25%+ off from the very beginning. I'd settle for 20% + free shipping!

I'm currently hyperventilating at the slightest hope that we can get a decent deal on the 24th.

I can "sense" that Dell "Deals of the Day" are coming back real soon... ;)

Anyone familiar with these deals,is it 9am EST or does the Deal of the Day time vary.

Nada! As suspected.... /grumble

Is anyone financing this monitor? Pros/cons?

I still have a bit of patience to wait until the very end of this month... :rolleyes:

JlF said:
I still have a bit of patience to wait until the very end of this month... :rolleyes:

Yep, same here. At the end of the month I'm gonna buy a cheap 2005FPW from eBay, then Dell Canada is gonna have an amazing deal on the 2405FPW, and I'll be weeping bitterly. So is the way things go... :(

shaky said:
Yep, same here. At the end of the month I'm gonna buy a cheap 2005FPW from eBay, then Dell Canada is gonna have an amazing deal on the 2405FPW, and I'll be weeping bitterly. So is the way things go... :(

One just burst, people start making another one. So is the way things go...

2405 is such a hot selling, Dell Canada keep running out of stock, how could you expect them to slash the price???

:D ;)

I just ordered this monitor from dell.ca I just called and then asked if there was a sale going on and the girl said no. So I told her that I was going to wait until I got a 10 or 15% coupon to buy it and then she put me on hold and came back and said she will give me 10% off so Im sure you guys could all do that, plus its very in stock so it will be here in 2 weeks YAYAYAYA. So Im sure if you guys want to do that you can go ahead. I ended up getting it for about 1350 or something shipped. Good luck guys.

1350$ w/ tax and shipping? That's a good enough price for me.

The next best price would be 1200$ w/ tax and shipping but I would need a corporate connection.

Woot! I finally bit the bullet and ordered this monitor. My dell rep sent it for $1207.50 cdn including taxes and shipping :D

I can't wait to try it out.

afroide said:
Woot! I finally bit the bullet and ordered this monitor. My dell rep sent it for $1207.50 cdn including taxes and shipping :D

Can we have access to this said Dell rep? :D

Still no "Deal of the Day" promotion announced on the Dell website. I still find it hard to believe Dell would consider putting this monitor on sale at a large discount this early into the products life... I'll believe it when I see it. :p

technovice said:
Still no "Deal of the Day" promotion announced on the Dell website. I still find it hard to believe Dell would consider putting this monitor on sale at a large discount this early into the products life... I'll believe it when I see it. :p

Hmm, you haven't checked on the American side... They've been getting 25%+ rebate deals at least a couple of times.

Decelerate said:
Hmm, you haven't checked on the American side... They've been getting 25%+ rebate deals at least a couple of times.
But that's Dell USA. They always get the best deals. Like the $750 off $1500 notebook coupons etc. Dell Canada never offers deals like that. The best we have are the Dell "Days of Deals" promotions. Also when I say "large discount", I'm talking $1000 or less. Using a 25% off coupon would only take the current retail price of $1399 down to $1050. Still a good deal but I'll probably only bite if it goes for $1000 or less. :)

After reading this thread for past month and salivating at this monitor...I finally put in my order..

Thanks to my current emplyer I got 30% off ...so total including taxes and free shipping came to $1125 CDN. :D

The rep told me I should receive it here in toronto in 2 to 3 weeks.
BTW I also order the Ergotron Flex Arm http://www.ergotron.com/3_products/flat_panel/neoFlex/default.asp (got 5% off :) )

thanks to my wife I got an early father's day present...hehe

afroide said:

So, did you have a corporate account deal or what? How did you get it down to $1207.50 w/ tax and shipping?

I want to order in the next few days so I'd really like your input on this.

Thanks!

Yeah... he's our corporate account rep. I just e-mailed him and said I want one at home and asked him what the best price he could swing was - $1050 cdn.

I'd recommend just calling and saying 'I know these things are selling for this and it's what I'm prepared to pay'. Sooner or later I think you'll find someone who is willing to play (I could be mistaken though).

Dell (Canada) Deals will be back in June 1st!!!
Guys and Girls, have your CC ready on those 10 days!
2405FPW may be on sale!

JlF said:
Dell (Canada) Deals will be back in June 1st!!!
Guys and Girls, have your CC ready on those 10 days!
2405FPW may be on sale!

Source??

shaky said:

It's from the e-flyer thing:

main_callout.jpg
main_calloutimg.jpg

Wow!

I'll have to make sure I check the rebates every day.

And damn right... let's hope there are some savings available on the 2405

Let's hope...

The last time I saw dell deals, I picked up a 2005FPW for 599$ (with tax applied to this price and the original price, it came to about 400$ off in total! )... and they still remain at 950$ to this day. It's amazing how much prices were fluctuating back during christmas and the short while after. It seems to have calmed down so much since then.

I have some doubts that the 2405 will show up this time, but if it does, it would be nice to see it in the ~899$ range.. 4 to 500 bucks off might stimulate me to make the jump.. :cool:

If they have 2005FP on sale again for $599, I will grab one.
A 2405FPW for $899 or $999, I will also grab myself one.
:D

8th day of deal on dell.ca an still no lcd on sale,is it just me,or are canadians still gonna be the looser on dell sucky deals. I cant beleive there not giving us at least a 25% on those lcd's while dell us made those 35% deals some weeks ago!

Back