Lot's of stuff: TH-55,combo,Handspring,GPUs,PSU,5120 modem,SuperG PCI,HP ink + more!

alkemyst

Limp Gawd
I need to clean out the stuff I accumulated over the past few system upgrades for family, left overs, and stuff I ended up with as partial trades for labor/etc.

Prices do not include shipping, shipping will be not marked up...UPS or USPS will be used.

Sony PEG-TH55 Clie....$75 (shipped)

Just got this from ebay. Found out the TH-55 is not really going to do what I needed.

Condition is well used, battery needs to be replaced.

%21B078nFw%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKicE%29%28fgFcRkBMcbSyPU2g%7E%7E_12.JPG

!B078jJwCWk~$%28KGrHqIOKk!E%29OcTqjdZBMcbSjmpzQ~~_12.JPG

Includes
Sony Clie PEG-TH55 (with original stylus)
2gb MagicGate Memory Stick
RhinoSkin Case
2 Power Chargers
1 external, AA-Battery powered, battery charger (door closes fine and stays closed perfectly, but one hinge is missing inside)
Original CD's and manuals

T2500 Core Duo Processor (2.0GHz).....$40

Pair of Osram Nightbreakers H3, new and unopened....$10

Surfboard 5120 Cable Modem...pulled because Triple Play required me to go with a voice/data modem. CD and Setup sheet included.....$20

Asus P5AD2-Premium with P4 3.2GHz Prescott 540 and ...box, manual, all parts included. Built in wireless...$50.00

Encore SuperG PCI Wireless card.....$10

XFX 6600GT PCIE graphics card, manual, CD. Dual DVI, TV Out (no dongle), 128MB....$25.00

XFX 6800GTOC PCIE graphics card, should have the manual and cd and dongle for this, 256MB...it crashes in games which I believe is the fan failing....$25.00

Linksys Wireless Print Server WPS54G. Box Manual CD, kitty chewed the tip of the antenna a bit, minor and still works fine....$25

StarTech Parallel to 10/100 Ethernet Print Server #PM1110P (I think this was never used). Includes box, manuals, CD, Adapter, and box....$15

USB Cable DCU-11 Sony to USB data cable. With Box and CD...OEM not original Sony...$5

Plextor UltraPlex Wide SCSI (not sure on working status as cannot test, it wasn't being detected right with Exact Audio Copy but worked fine everywhere else)....$10

Pioneer DVD-305S Slot Load SCSI DVD Reader (cannot test no scsi anymore, but was working 100% at pull)...$10

Sabrent SBT-ICR42W card reader, standard USB style (not for motherboard header)
(internal/external)......$10

CRW-UINB 64 in 1 card reader with USB 2.0 port, motherboard header style (internal, face plate tab is broken)....$5

Broken Handspring Visor Prism...bezel cracked and now screen just flickers. LCD looks in too shape. Includes Stylus but no springboard cover....$5

Purple Cables PDCH-M9 (www.pccables.com) RS232 cable for Visor Prism, one clip is broken but it works fine, very hard to find...I was told a new visor end could be attached....6" long.....$10

Magellan GPS Companion Springboard module...includes Streetmaps CD's....$15

Harrison's 15th Ed Manual of Medicine Springboard module....$7

2002 Pocket PDR Springboard module....$5

EyeModule digicam Springboard module, includes cloth sachel with spring clip.....$10

HP Original Vivera 74/75 Inkjet combo pack new/unopened (warranty ends Oct 2010)...$15 half price of online

If you want multiple items let me know and I can discount as a combo

44+ heatware under alkemyst, almost 300+ ebay, I ship within a business day and pack things well and clean.

Thanks
Å

SOLD:
OCZ 520W Modular PSU. All cables, a couple scratches around the fan grill (can provide pics if it matters, not really visible installed)....$30.00

T2300E Core Duo Processor (1.66Ghz)....$10

Last edited:
Back