looking for small recording device

holinger

Limp Gawd
Hi, I'm looking for a small recording device. .. that then can play back what is recorded . . . I guess I don't know how to explain it very well but i need something that I can record a short message on to, and then have it so when someone opens (say a box or something) it plays what was recorded. . . If you could tell me what these or called or better yet point me in the direction of one that'd be great. . . I know they make like halmark cards that play music when you open them, but I'm looking for something preferably a little bigger than that . . that just has like a push button activation or something simple. I'm sorry my description is terrible.

also, if there is one that has batteries that can be changed that would be absolutely perfect.

no too nice.. hm.. im talkin cheap. . its a 20 second recording. . i'm talking about something more resembling of something you would find in a stuffed animal?

I can't seem to find any, the smallest ones I can find are usb sticks with built-in mics, but to play them back you need to connect them to a pc

Back