Looking for BC2 server admins in dallas area.

equinox654

Gawd
We need help moderating our server. There are 4 of us in the clan but we arn't always on. Once you drop below a threshold of people you stop getting people to join. So we need some regulars to stay on. Ill give you rcon and voice server admin

Its DALLAS - [r00t] 24/7 RUSH

We were hardcore but we turned it off to get more people from play now.

Right now we run isla innocents and valpariso.

If you are interested shoot me a pm or join the server
My handle on steam is equinox654. Search for [r00t] in the browser to find the server.
Voice server
voice04.dallas.hypernia.com:9150

Id be down if the server went back to HC. Those are my two most favorite maps.

In moderating, are you looking for people to keep cheaters in check or babysitting? If it's a matter of hopping on the server and checking to see if some guy has a score of something like 80-4, I could help, but not like moderating chat for vulgar stuff or trolling.

I have a deep hatred for cheaters, so it would be a pleasure.

Mostly just cheaters. Maybe if a team is getting base raped too bad, make some people swap sides. Mostly just a scare crow for cheaters.

try running port valdez and arica harbor too, those are fantasic maps :D

try running port valdez and arica harbor too, those are fantasic maps :D

You might be on to something, we were running africa harbor last night and got upto 18 players then changed to valparaiso and the sever went down to 12 then dropped to 4 at isla.

BTW Thanks for playing last night CannonDub, that was a fun africa harbor round.

when do you guys play on this server? I ask because I have hopped on 3 times today and stuck around for 10-15 min each time (practicing my helo piloting) and no one came on.

Me and two to 3 others get on after 5 when I get home, then another couple after 8.

I didnt get to play last night due to wife aggro though.

You might be on to something, we were running africa harbor last night and got upto 18 players then changed to valparaiso and the sever went down to 12 then dropped to 4 at isla.

BTW Thanks for playing last night CannonDub, that was a fun africa harbor round.

Definitely need all the rush maps in the rotation. Running only 2 of them would most certainly limit server population.

Also, is there a setting that shakes the teams up when a new map loads? When my playing time is limited, getting stuck on a sh!tty team is pretty much the only reason I leave a populated server. I'll stick around for a round or two but being locked into a string of brutal losses/rapes isn't worth it.

I've admined on a 1942 server before but really don't have the patience required to do it with this game. I'd end up booting the D-bags running around with the Gustavs as their primary weapon. Or if one team is getting rolled again and again, I might end up booting half the snipemonkeys on the losing team.

ditch nelson bay though, I leave most of the time when i server rotates to that, any other rush map and its pretty much all good.

vadelz/harbour/valapariso are my favorites :D

Back