Looking for a palm grip mouse for FPS/RTS

PsichoDM

Limp Gawd
I know we have quite a few serious mouse experts on this board and I was hoping they could share some of their experience for my search for the ultimate mouse.

I'm a very low sensitivity palm gripper (from back in the CS days where it was THE way to play), and since m G9's side buttons recently died for no reason, I'm now in need of a new mouse. I'd prefer to stay away from Logitech at this point, as I don't really like mice that die on you, although I'm a big fan of their MX series.

I've been a Razer user on and off since the original Boomslang, and I liked the latest mouse that I bought from them, the Deathadder, but it feels too tall and large, and it's really hard to palm grip, so it often leads to pinky pain. I just ordered an Imperator as I heard great things about it, so we'll see.

Anyway, what mice would you recommend for my situation based on your experience?

Perhaps you may be interested in the upcoming Zowie mice, the EC2 I believe is the smaller mouse with a similar shape to the deathadder/ms 3.0 which should be available around September, and I think the EC1 is comparable in size...

You may also be interested in:

Rude Gameware Fierce/ Mionix Saiph (both the same)

Gigabyte M8000x

Last edited:
low sens palm gripper who likes the MX series?

you need an mx518. its honestly the best gaming mouse available.

low sens palm gripper who likes the MX series?

you need an mx518. its honestly the best gaming mouse available.

I will probably give the mx518 a shot. Is there an uber version of it, or should I stick to the one you mentioned?

Perhaps you may be interested in the upcoming Zowie mice, the EC1 I believe is the smaller mouse with a similar shape to the deathadder/ms 3.0 which should be available around September, and I think the EC2 is comparable in size...

Other way around. The EC2 is the smaller one.

Oh that's actually made in collaboration with Heaton? That guy used to be a hero of mine. I'm intrigued now.

It uses the same sensor as the mx518 and supposedly took out the prediction you'd find on the 518.

Back