Looking for a game

submask18

n00b
I am looking for a game that will be nice on my computer. right now I have a the specs below. I play WoW but it dont use up that much stuff on the computer.

FX-62 running at 3.4 GHz
4 GB of memory 400 MHz
1 GB video card (DX 10)
Windows Vista ultimate

I just want a kick ass game that will use up alot of that shit and be looking good. let me know thanks

Say what, you have that kind of a rig and you do not go into details om what you have? Makes no sence, did you buy it witout actually caring what you were throwing 5 grand into? 1gb videocard, which one? lol

you have windows vista ultimate..

i would try...mmm.....

doom 2 , its really pushing the hardware

no but seriously... any game out would look good on this system

I am looking for a game that will be nice on my computer. right now I have a the specs below. I play WoW but it dont use up that much stuff on the computer.

FX-62 running at 3.4 GHz
4 GB of memory 400 MHz
1 GB video card (DX 10)
Windows Vista ultimate

I just want a kick ass game that will use up alot of that shit and be looking good. let me know thanks

Only vid card that has 1gig is that custom 2900xt..I'm calling bullshit. Either that or Crossfire.

Duke Nukem Forever!!!:D couldn't resist. Another vote for Oblivion with all the texture mods.

If you are looking for your computer to sweat try:

STALKER
Supreme Commander
Two Worlds (July 31st)
F.E.A.R.

Only vid card that has 1gig is that custom 2900xt..I'm calling bullshit. Either that or Crossfire.

that is what I said. I am guessing the guy does not know much about pc's, maybe somebody ripped him off? I hardly doubght anybody would buy a card like taht without listing an actual model and going indebth.

Back