LogMeIn

Ang

Gawd
Is anyone familiar with this program?

What I am trying to do is to Run LogMeIn on a work PC. www.logmein.com

One of my coworkers has it enabled for him so he can access that PC from home.
I want to add that same computer to my account so I can access it as well. But everytime i goto ADD computer it makes me install the program again.

Is it that you can't have 2 different accounts attached to one computer? Or am I missing something.

LogMeIn Free is one-on-one only AFAIK. If you swap computers it would have to reinstall itself.

I have little experience with the Free version, but I do use LogMeIn Rescue. Very expensive at about $1900 a year, but worth every penny. Besides, the company pays for it :p

I figured it out.

I had to ask the original person who installed LogMeIn with their account to add me as an administrator in his LogMeIn account, so that I could have access to those computers as well.

but I do use LogMeIn Rescue. Very expensive at about $1900 a year, but worth every penny. Besides, the company pays for it :p

Please tell me that wasn't for one account, cause if it was, you got ripped off

I have used logmein for some time now. I have the free version on all my families computers so now i dont have to go all the way to thier places to fix thier fuck ups.

Ignition is nice too much better than the web client and if i remember right i only payed $40 for a year.

Back