Logitech Z2200 or 5300

Ouikikazz

Gawd
Im debating over which to get, they are both similiarly priced but does anyone know, aside from the 5.1 setup on the 5300, should i get the 2200 over it? Or would the 5300 be way better?

it depends on your setup.

if you can make use of surround, then do it, if not, i'd say probably go w/ 2.1 there's no point to buying more satellites if you don't use them

hmm...wut sux is both use propietary cables :( i might just go for the 2.1's then, no point in using 5.1's if the cables are not long enough to position it around the big room.

you can probably still find the z560's, they're what i use (hopefully my friend can fix my blown sub :( )

they have clips instead of plugs for their wire so you can do what i did and buy longer wire for one of the speakers (i probably should buy the same wire for all the speakers but i'm too cheap)

i bet the z560's are cheap too, tho you don't get 5.1

I just looked at the Z5300s and it looks like they use a single RCA cable to connect each speaker to the sub. You can get them at any Radio Shack or other place like that. You can get RS's Gold Series audio cables in 20 foot lengths (pack of two cables) for $20. You then connect the sub to the soundcard with the three analog jacks, which should be a little over six feet long if I'm not mistaken.

They are supposed to be good speakers.

Back