Logitech X-530 Speaker System

I have some! I was HAPPY when I first got them. THen my friend was like "wow logitech is great!" he went out and got a 2.1 Z series set for about $80. And ever since I envied him. Get the Z series 5.1 if you can.

However the x530 are great for the price, I like them alot more then my stock speakers. And it works great! Surround sound works great. Everything is "fine", but it's no Z series speakers though.

Well then x530 is very well worth the price. My friend liked mine so much, he got a set himself. The bass is very good too. There are more reviews on Newegg.com, they're all the same, but they havea 5/5 rating, so go for it!

Yeah, cause I like to watch movies and music, I use my headphones for gaming since I can hear more. So you would say its worth the money?

They can't be beat for the money, and are very solid - period.

hmmm maybe it's cuz I'ma tard, but... I really don't like them. the bass is too boomy.. I bought them intending to use em for the living room tv that I don't really watch all of to much, but the tv speakers were lacking for sure... well I made a poor choice just so that is completely obvious so no need to point that out all you captains.

so if you look in my sig you can see what I WAS using before I performed my own personal sacralige... if you like overwhelming bass then yeah these are good for you.. but if you like a good accross the lvl range of highs mids and lows this is not your thing for sure.

but in an attept to lie to myself I give this reason for why I am keeping them.. when my GF walks by and knocks my speakers stands over as she does at times I will care far less cuz these speakers suck.

got one. they are great...way better than my z640s which are sitting in the garage atm.

they look really nice too. i prefer these satellites over the ones on the z-5300e and the z-5500

There's a 50 dollar MIR for the z530s on ZZF and newegg, so you can get them for about 79.99 before shipping. It seems like a pretty good deal compared to best buy for instance where they sell for 200 bucks, but I don't have either so I don't really know.

Back