Logitech MX1000 Laser Cordless Rechargable Mouse $39.95 (GC=$29.95) [ONE DAY ONLY]

gramarye

Gawd
Logitech MX1000 Laser Cordless Rechargable Mouse
$39.95

Offer is ONE DAY ONLY.

If you haven't used Google Checkout yet, you can take an additional $10 off, making it $29.95.

mx10000.jpg

http://justdeals.com/Items/931272-1403_NR?

This is Brand New, not Refurbished...

Ooh. Free shipping as well! $30 shipped most certainly counts as [H]ot.

I guess it's time to replace my trusty MX700.

After reading everything, it does look like an ouch! Indeed, reading the reseller reviews was such a scare! I have experienced purchasing a network card from there and everything went smooth with quick shipping (maybe cause I live in a neighboring city to justdeals). I guess my luck?

The sleep thing is only for the bluetooth version, not the RF version. As far as i've been able to tell, you can only get the bluetooth version if you buy the keyboard/mouse combo. The linked deal is NOT the bluetooth version, it is the RF version.

Anyone try this out? For $30, I might bite...

Edit- Ok, I bit. I'll let you guys know how it works out.

Yeah Google Checkout is for first time deal only... now, I don't now if "first Time" you are buying at that store or "first Time" at Google but I can't make the $10.00 come up for me so... maybe the latter.

Oh well, with so many negative comments about that Store and w/o the extra 10 bucks, I rather keep my Mx700.

Why don't they show the dps of this mouse?

Don't buy it. The mouse goes into sleep mode after 5 seconds, then has to do that wake-up lag. Newegg doesn't have the mouse listed alone but you can read the problems with it here.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustratingReview.asp?item=N82E16823126176

You must research my son.

This must be response from the BT version as someone said above.

I've owned the RF version of this mouse for over a year and have had zero issues. It has been a great reliable mouse.

Sorry that the deal is with a company with a shady history.

Just bit....with gc...$30 for a laser logitech thats cordless and rechargable...I'm in....

My biggest concern is the warranty. This mouse (when bought new) should come with a 3 year warranty, not a 30 day warranty. It makes me wonder if they're really knew or some sort of funky refurbs (and I say funky, because Logitech does not refurbish broken mice).

My biggest concern is the warranty. This mouse (when bought new) should come with a 3 year warranty, not a 30 day warranty. It makes me wonder if they're really knew or some sort of funky refurbs (and I say funky, because Logitech does not refurbish broken mice).

Hopefully this is just referring to the store's warranty, not the manufacturers warranty. Hopefully. I may end up regretting this...

To be safe, I saved a copy of the product page before it was taken down (presumably because it's out of stock now). At least I'll have some ammunition if the mouse isn't as advertised.

We'll see how this turns out.

This must be response from the BT version as someone said above.

I've owned the RF version of this mouse for over a year and have had zero issues. It has been a great reliable mouse.

Sorry that the deal is with a company with a shady history.

Crap, really? I woulda thought the BT version is the version without that problem.

I'm kinda dissapointed I didn't buy it then.

Sweet. UPS says it'll be here next Thursday.

Hello John,

Great news! Your order has shipped, and should arrive soon. Your credit card has successfully been charged for this order.

Order Details - Jan 24, 2007 11:49 GMT-05:00
Google Order #xyz - JustDeals.com Inc Order #xyz

1 931272-1403_NR - Logitech MX 1000 Laser Cordless Rechargeable USB Mouse -- 931272-1403_NR $39.95

Shipping & Handling (Standard - Ground) : $0.00
Tax (NY) : $0.00

1 Google Checkout $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on this store's web site or emails. -$10.00

Total: $29.95

Just posting a quick follow up. I got my mouse today (through no fault of the retailer, it actually arrived last Thursday -- stupid college mail room). It's entirely as advertised, a shiny new in-box retail product. It was probably just stock that couldn't be sold, now that the MX1000 is old and busted when compared to the G7 or the MX Revolution. I'm happy though... turns out, it fits my hand even better than my now retired MX700. Whatever problems that retailer might have, I didn't encounter them at all.

gc= giftcard
gco = google checkout

we need a better system for these two.

Just posting a quick follow up. I got my mouse today (through no fault of the retailer, it actually arrived last Thursday -- stupid college mail room). It's entirely as advertised, a shiny new in-box retail product. It was probably just stock that couldn't be sold, now that the MX1000 is old and busted when compared to the G7 or the MX Revolution. I'm happy though... turns out, it fits my hand even better than my now retired MX700. Whatever problems that retailer might have, I didn't encounter them at all.

MX1000 > MX Revolution, IMNSHO. MX Revolution has a sluggish middle button and the side buttons aren't nearly as ergonomic as the MX1000. The only problem I have with the 1000 is that the buttons on mine are failing.....I think I'm going to see if there's an easy way to replace the switches, so I can continue using it, because I can't use the Revolution to play EQ nearly as well as with the MX1000.

Is the MX2000 a second version of the MX1000 (never heard of this or seen this and I stay pretty up to date with Logitech stuff)? I love my Bluetooth MX1000 I got with my MX5000 Keyboard and yes there is a 5 second sleep, but its one of the reasons this mouse has such a long battery life. Honestly if you game, you won't notice the sleep unless you do something that requires you to not use the mouse for more then 5 seconds and only when I TV guide missles or fly a Gunship in BF2142. Even then its just an instance.

Another thing about those reviews, most of them are related to low power USB ports or to many wireless devices (bluetooth or wifi). Everything has its limits and unless you wanna kill yourself theres a limit that we are willing to pump power into the air, Bluetooth is in no way perfect without one real binding standered and about a dozen stackers out there with trastic differnces in preformence.

Really wish they'd make a wired version of the MX1000, all those buttons and non of the wireless-lag (all wireless mice have a delay).

Really wish they'd make a wired version of the MX1000, all those buttons and non of the wireless-lag (all wireless mice have a delay).

I'll have to take your word on that one. Try as I might, I don't see it. Personally, I hate all the wires, thus my wireless mice (mx1000 and revolution), wireless keyboard and wireless ethernet. Now if I could have wireless power and video, I'd be really be wireless.....I guess all I'd need then is a monitor mounted in glasses so I could play games while taking a trip to houston (I'd let someone else drive :D). I'd also like to see all this controlled wirelessly by thoughtwaves. All of that typing and moving of the mouse in exhausting ;)

As I said its not bad, but it is there. I've I get frustrated I just use my MX518, but mostly it unnoticeble. THe bigest factor for me noticing is that fact that I have about half a dozen mice I switch between depending on what I'm doing, each has its benefits and draw backs.

Back