Logitech Hardware on Sale @ Amazon

bman212121

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Very nice price on the performance mouse mx but I really don't need anymore mice!

The G700s at $50 is a good deal, Great mouse!

The G13 at $39 is also a good deal if you are looking for one.

How is the g700s? Not really concerned about wireless -- but the non-braided cables worries me on the stiffness of the upper mouse.

How is the g700s? Not really concerned about wireless -- but the non-braided cables worries me on the stiffness of the upper mouse.

It's a thicker than usual cable, tad stiffer for it. But I also use is wireless for work with reduced polling to conserve battery and it goes all day easily + more probably. Plug it at night.

FYI seems like Amazon jacked up the prices on some, if not most, of the items... the deals are no longer as [H]ot as before. Case in point, check out the 3 links from the OP that has the price they used to be and compare to what they are now. Saw someone say something about a G13 for $39 and when i went to look it was at $62.57.... sad to see amazon pulling newegg type crap.

I picked up the surround headset yesterday for 59.00 G430 plus I signed up for the card for 50.00 picked up Mike Tysons new book and I got a deal with the two.

The Logitech Z906 speakers work great for the PS4 FYI works with the optical output on the speakers and the PS4.

Yea it was the deal of the day for yesterday, sorry I didn't mention that. It was already late into the day when I posted but I'm not exactly sure when they change over. Guessing 12am PST. Editing the title to show it's dead now.

Back