Logitech G700 $54.99 AR FS at Newegg

are these kick ass mice? seems really expensive so must be i guess i look up review.. i like my g9 and g9x

Love mine, especially if you're a gamer or like having a lot of macros or hotkeys at quick disposal.

I prefer G500 over this mouse (and over the G9x, the MX518, and G5, all of which I own).

How does the wheel on this mouse compare to the G500's? I find the wheel on the G500 to be too sensitive (at least compared to the MX518) in both scrolling and tilting when gaming.

This thing is kick ass so far, Only wish it was bluetooth... range isnt as far as my K800 and i cant pair them on the same unifying receiver

Awesome mouse, I'd recommend it for a user who does a little bit of everything or a serious gamer. High DPI, lots of well placed buttons, good ergonomics, good response times and pretty easy to customize it the way you want it. You can literally set up a profile for every application on your computer and tell it to detect your current active program so its switching between profiles on the fly, before I can ever click the first button for the new program. Also the wireless receiver can be stored inside the mouse by the battery for traveling, so you never have to worry about losing it.

The only small con is the battery life could be better, but its rechargeable and perfectly usable while recharging for anything except FPS. Also, setting realistic profile settings helps here, do you really need 5700 dpi and 1000 reports/s for watching movies?

I just feel sorry for left handed mouse users, since its really a right hand only mouse. :(

Back