Logitech Best Support Ever.

Akram

Weaksauce
So i have a logitech g5 mouse that i got from newegg almost 2 years ago and since then have gotten rid of the box. Now it intermitently turns off then back on and just freaks out. It has something to do with a short in the wire im sure cuz it works fine 98% of the time. But when ur gaming it doesnt cut it. Anyway i was like let me call logitech and see what they can do. The Rep just asked me what the pin /pd/ and mn number. And then proceeded to tell me they were just gonna send me a new one. No RMA no sending it in no nothing. HOW sweet is that!!! :D

Yeah it's pretty awesome. Also, if your model is discontinued but you're still under warranty they'll upgrade you to the new version for free. :D

So i have a logitech g5 mouse that i got from newegg almost 2 years ago and since then have gotten rid of the box. Now it intermitently turns off then back on and just freaks out. It has something to do with a short in the wire im sure cuz it works fine 98% of the time. But when ur gaming it doesnt cut it. Anyway i was like let me call logitech and see what they can do. The Rep just asked me what the pin /pd/ and mn number. And then proceeded to tell me they were just gonna send me a new one. No RMA no sending it in no nothing. HOW sweet is that!!! :D

Same happened with my MX Revolution (Bad battery, wouldn't charge) pretty much...had to scan receipt but thats it! Logitech = great support!

maybe he was having a bad day and didnt care to explain that you need a receipt etc. I've never seen a warranty system exclude receipts. can anoyone check on this? lol..

whats the # to call. Im having problems with my G7 and the batteries

I had issue with the pod from my Z5500's, I had to send the pod in, then they sent me another whole Z5500 set up. Their customer support is just badass.

I had an issue with my right-click button acting like it was held down all the time...after making me a support ticket and trying a few things, they shipped me a new one too. :cool:

Didn't ask for a receipt, just the serial and part number on the mouse itself.

Akram said:
COme on 2 button version!!

They have a two-button version

Logitech support is pretty good. I've recently had 2 g7's gone bad, Called up and sent me a brand new mouse both times. I've also had a g15 keyboard w/ chipping paint. 1st call, they required me to mail it in. 2nd call, they shipped a brand new keyboard w/o having to send it in.

No receipts needed, just the numbers of the items.

Now i got 2 working, 2 dead g7's, 6 batteries, 3 chargers, 2 g15's.

They have the best customer support I've ever seen. I've only had to call them up once, when my Cordless MX 700 Duo keyboard mouse set starting having issues after a few years. Basically, the contacts wore out and the mouse wouldn't charge properly anymore. Not really their fault, it's the contacts just fatigued.

All I did was give them my part numbers, they told me to throw my old stuff out, and that within a week I'd have a new keyboard and mouse combo. At that point, they discontinued my setup so they sent me the next closest thing from their current product catalogue.

I also had a buddy that's blown out one of their MOMO steering wheels and they sent him a replacement after asking for only a serial number.

Their customer support is the reason why my mouse, keyboard, flight stick, speakers, headset, and stand alone mic are all logitech made.

Both logitech and microsoft are real good about their keyboards, mice, and gamepads.

I've done warranty claims with both over the years and generally they just ship you a replacement. It it is near the end of the warranty I've had to fax a ticket before but most of the time it isn't an issue.

Speakers generally you have to send in though.

It is good support though. Kinda understand them just sending a part. No reason to ship back a 20 dollar mouse. Waste of money.

Back