Little Big Planet co-op thread

Sixthsense

I Suck Fat Ones
littlebigplanet1hl2.jpg

List your PSN ID along with what your timezone your in. Looking forward to playing with some fellow [H] members.

PSN ID: denze
Timezone: PST

I know I have a couple of you already on my friend's list

Google PSN ID spreadsheet

PSN ID: Time2Kill150

Timezone: EST

I'm usually on later at night and late night weekends.

PSN ID: Chinspecial

Haven't created a guy yet, but I have the game, will make and play starting tomorrow afternoon.

Hell...I still can't connect to a server. I even tried at 7AM this morning.

littlebigplanet1hl2.jpg

List your PSN ID along with what your timezone your in. Looking forward to playing with some fellow [H] members.

PSN ID: denze

I know I have a couple of you already on my friend's list

I can't find that damn head dress the 3rd sackboy is wearing:(

i saw a couple of you on my friends list now... i just got my copy of LBP from Amazon today!!! been playing through Story mode with my wife! :)

Finally was able to log on last night for a couple rounds, but the servers are still broken to me.

I have a fair amount of complete themed costumes.(around 15 or so) I'm still looking for the poncho for the cowboy theme and the rotten teeth for the pirate theme. I just acquired the cyclops eye last night and I'm almost aced and 100% up to world 2

I'll be available 6PM PST+, if anyone needs helps feel free to join in

Serpent shrine was a bitch to ace

Feel free to add me on PSN! My alias is Phragcyte.

I played a little bit of co-op last night with some random guy from Japan. We played through one of the Mexican-themed levels that requires you to have 2 people for a certain section. It's the one where you have to load bombs into a cart and then blow up the underside of a building. We worked for quite a while (and many restarts, lol) to figure out how to get it done, but we finally did! It's fun.

We just bought this game for my daughter an she is loving it...

But, we can't seem to figure out what co-op is or how to do it.

What is Co-op? I see that package is listed Num of players 1-4 (online:1-4)
I take this to mean that you can have 1 to 4 players play locally (not on PSN/internet) or 1 to 4 online/multiplayer.

this is what we are trying to figure out: Can my son play with a second controller, together with my daughter?

What is Co-op? I see that package is listed Num of players 1-4 (online:1-4)
I take this to mean that you can have 1 to 4 players play locally (not on PSN/internet) or 1 to 4 online/multiplayer.
that's correct. a lot of the challenges in the campaign levels require two or more players to complete.

this is what we are trying to figure out: Can my son play with a second controller, together with my daughter?
you can just turn on a second controller in the "pod" area and a second sackboy will appear. my boyfriend and i played through the campaign together. it's the easiest co-op implementation i've seen. hopefully i understood your question?

that's correct. a lot of the challenges in the campaign levels require two or more players to complete.

you can just turn on a second controller in the "pod" area and a second sackboy will appear. my boyfriend and i played through the campaign together. it's the easiest co-op implementation i've seen. hopefully i understood your question?

Well... that WAS too easy! That is exactly the answer I was looking for and it worked!

Thank you very much!

Back