List of the best Xbox games...

RicKuRuKuS

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys... I want to know a list of the best non-Live Xbox games.. I prefer co-op and just plain fun singleplayer games... Any suggestions? I am having a hard time finding some...

-warsaw

Starwars: Kotor
Halo
Dead or Alive 3
GTA double pack
soul calibur 2
Project gotham racing 1 and 2 (but 2 is a lot more fun online)
morrowind
jet set radio future
shenmue 2
otogi
panzer dragoon orta
brute force (except theres no replayability, but theirs a good co-op mode)
voodoo vince (great overlooked platformer)
morrowind
splinter cell
true crime

uhhhhh
im sure there are more, but im drawing a blank now

Morrowind is great, but get it for your computer if it's good enough to run it, since there are a ton of add-ons. KOTOR, the GTA double pack, and Halo are great.

Originally posted by FuzzyDonkey
Morrowind is great, but get it for your computer if it's good enough to run it, since there are a ton of add-ons. KOTOR, the GTA double pack, and Halo are great.

KOTOR is better on the PC as well, thou for different reasons. The PC verson has higher resolution textures, and is capable of running at higher resolutions with better framerates than the xbox could ever hope to atain. Plus you get Yarvin, thou I've heard rumors they are going to add it on the xbox via live.

Definate bumps for DOA3, SC2, and true crime, oh and Fredom Fighers is a descent one to add to the list.

Beyond Good and Evil

It's a highly underrated game, i got it a few days ago and i've been consumed with it since... you can get it just about anywhere for $20 new...

Props to Morrowind and KOTOR as well...

All the games already mentioned are great. I'd add Crimson Skies and D&D: Heros.

My buddies and I play Soul Calibur 2, TopSpin Tennis (Great 4 player), and Tiger 2004. Great games if you have people over.

H.A.L.O

if microsoft would go bankrup right now i'll be happy :)

no no no wait, if they go bankrup after halo 2

Here's another vote for Links 2004, Beyond Good and Evil, Morrowind GOTY, and any of the Tony Hawk games.

RagManX

I kind of like

oddworld munche's oddysee
madden 2k4

is it just me but I think Halo sucks

There is no way KOTOR is better than Morrowind or I will eat my hat! :p

But they are totally different games with totally different gameplay. Though I haven´t played KOTOR I just know it gotta rock but Morrowind is my candidate for best PC game in history so I would be surprised if KOTOR turns out better.

But I am addicted to Star Wars.

Anyway get Morrowind for the PC since if you screw up and loose an item or get some bug which isn´t totally unusual in Morrowind you can always save your character in PC by cheating that item to your inventory.

Believe me when I discovered when my journal was 450 pages that there was a main quest in Morrowind you could complete. And of course by then I didn´t have Caius package left.

Getting lost in a game world got a whole new meaning to me when playing Morrowind :D Very much my first rpg so everything was absolutely new to me and incredible fun. I tried to play it as a fps first which of course is impossible. Didn´t knew much about the game when I got it so I didn´t expect anything other than fancy graphics.

But if you get the Morrowind GOTY you get literally 300+ hours of gameplay if you get addicted to it. I played Morrowind/Tribunal for like 200+ hours and that was with ONE character. Of course I was almost unbeatable at the end but half the fun with Morrowind for me was the exploring and it didn´t take away much of the fun.

In fact I was this close to stop playing Morrowind after I entered my first cave and could hardly defeat a single opponent. Even when running in god mode it took like 10 minutes killing them with a dagger.

So it helps to have some basic skill in how RPG:s work :)

Originally posted by notTHEike
Beyond Good and Evil

It's a highly underrated game, i got it a few days ago and i've been consumed with it since... you can get it just about anywhere for $20 new...

Props to Morrowind and KOTOR as well...

Why is everyone saying Beyond Good and Evil are underrated? They get amazing reviews everywhere I can tell. For the PC version I haven´t read any XBOX beyond Good and Evil reviews

When they say underrated, they really mean under-appreciated. The game got good reviews, and is a really fun game. But, it did not sell well, so from a commercial standpoint is viewed as lackluster. The price drop to $20 so soon after launch was apparently caused by the poor sales over the holidays. Looks like Ubisoft is trying to clear this one out of the sales channels.

RagManX

Starwars: Kotor
Halo
Dead or Alive 3
GTA double pack
soul calibur 2
splintercell
morrowind is great too it is my fav...

thse are just some!!!!!

Deathrow

I didn't see it mentioned here and you can buy it anywhere for $10 used.

Back