Liberty Stories for the PSP.

Hurley_2002

Limp Gawd
when playing multiplayer on that is just like playing by yourself only with someone else in the game? Like can you do what you want, go where you want and if the other people want to they can join in or go cause chaos somewere else. What exactly is it like? :)

I just spent most of the day at work playing this with a co-worker. :D

There's like 5-6 game modes in multiplayer. One is some kind of deathmatch, you just kill each other in the city, another one you compete agaisnt other players to steal cars and bring them somewhere. Another mode is you need to spend 3 minutes in a tank, the first one to spend 3 minutes inside the tank, wins. Another one is racing through checkpoints with different cars and stuff.

It was really fun, we are gonna play again tomorrow for sure. :D But damn, playing wireless eats the bettery ... :( I need to bring my power adaptor tomorrow.

Yeah I read somewere that you and a buddie can take on other gangs and what not. I was just wondering if you can like do what you want and maybe if you and your buddie want to try and take on the cops or just screw around.

Back