Lian Li PC-X500

Status
Not open for further replies.

bencho

2[H]4U
Hey All,

Looking to sell my Lian Li PC-X500
http://www.lian-li.com.tw/v2/en/pro...ex=260&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62&g=q

Excellent condition. No scratches or dents.

DSC_9910_zps2eaa4aea.jpg
DSC_9909_zps32ca7068.jpg

$150 picked up in San Francisco.
I may ship (48 STATES ONLY) but you'll have to cover. Shipping will be single box i.e. shipped in original Lian Li box. Please allow for approximately $30-40 for shipping.

Corsair HX620 $25 picked up!

(1) Lian Li Stock 120mm Fan $5 picked up!
(2) Lian Li Stock 140mm Fan $5 each picked up!

PM me with any questions!

Last edited:
God, that's a delicious price if it's in excellent condition. If I didn't have an X1000, I'd be interested.

Uhhh I'll have to get pics. at work now.
I paid like 300+shipping when it first launched but if I can get more than $150 LET ME KNOW lol.
This is my first Lian Li and I have no idea what the residual value on these cases are.
I just want to go smaller. specifically the PC-V650B

Lian Li usually can hold value pretty well if they are kept in very good condition. They never go out of style!

Unfortunately resale varies absurdly. I won't post what I sold mine for, but to the right person, they're worth even more than retail (which was $450 plus shipping for me in the US - big brother was $599 plus shipping). Unfortunately most people prefer an Azza case comprised of 40% plastic, 30% LED lights, 30% plexiglass, and 100% sparkle.

Well FML cause I would feel really dick if I went and upped the price :\

Dude it's your case... you decide what you want to sell it for. People don't have to buy it at that price and they can always make an offer :)

dang, i want it. too bad i haven't sold my FT03 or i'd be all over it. Anyway, bump for you neighbor.

...pssst, guys. Mister cheap Lian Li is going crazy.
Someone buy his case.
It looks freaking baller.

ps: Just watercooled a lian li not very long ago so I'm really not in the market.
Otherwise the deal/case is great.

Last edited:
Love Lian Li (as I have for many years), but holding out on full tower since I need it for EATX build.

Great deal & GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back