LIAN LI PC-Q07B Mini-ITX $39.99 after $10 Rebate + Free Shipping

It's a $15 MIR, is it not? Price will be $30 AR beginning 10 AM PDT today (NewEgg Shell Shocker deal).

Anyone know a good power supply for this? My antec earthwatts 650 is 154mm and the max length for this is 140mm. I would like something pretty powerful at least 600+ watts. Though I'm not sure they make PSUs that powerful for mini-itx.

Anyone know a good power supply for this? My antec earthwatts 650 is 154mm and the max length for this is 140mm. I would like something pretty powerful at least 600+ watts. Though I'm not sure they make PSUs that powerful for mini-itx.

600+W in a mini-itx? :eek: What you planning on putting in it?

Yeah, I'm suspecting that this case may be a mismatch for what some people want to do with it. The graphics card slot on this case is only one slot wide, so any graphics cards that have double bracket coolers or more will not fit the case (without major cutting). The only GPUs that people are going to fit in here are relatively low power versions. If people want a somewhat similar case that can fit 2-slot graphics cards, they need to be looking at the PC-Q11.

Also note this case does not have any case fans. The only ventilation is provided by the PSU and the grillwork on the case. Power hungry processors would probably turn this into a toaster.

It's a nice little case for the right application, but it's really not suitable as a powerful gaming box without heavy modification.

That said, some PSUs that would fit this include the Silverstone Strider Plus 500W which is 140mm long and is modular. There are plenty of other non-modular PSUs that will fit this dimension as well. Some people even go with one of the Silverstone SFX 450W PSUs while using an adapter plate so that it fits the ATX hole.

Well it's not necessarily that it has to power anything right now. It's just that it makes it easier to upgrade components in the future if I decide to switch to a different build.

Oh yeah, I should add another PSU in for consideration though it tends to not be sold in many shops in the U.S. The Nexus NX-6000 Rev 3 is a 630W ATX PSU that is only 125mm deep. It's not modular, though, so a person would need to do some major cable tucking to use in this Lian Li case. It is, however, the shortest 600+W PSU that I know of.

Here's the manufacturer page: http://nexustek.us/psu/nx-6000-r3

End PC Noise has them, though I think they have the wrong picture up on their item page: http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/NX-6000_R3.html

$30 for a Lian Li case is freaking hot. Will go perfect with the mITX mobo I just bought of the FS/FT forum. Now to find a killer deal on a CPU.

Have no use for this and still want to buy it.

Thats when you know its a hot deal :)

Back