Lian Li Galahad 360mm RGB Water Cooling Kit - $139.99 Microcenter - Shippable!

Puterguru

2[H]4U
I've had this on my list at Amazon for $175 for a while and Microcenter for $159. When I looked today it's $139 (not including taxes or shipping) at Microcenter and it's a shippable item. Will be here Monday.

Received mine today and it was manufactured in March of this year so it's going to work fine.

You're a life saver, they better replace mine it's so god damn loud and doesn't work anymore.
Just an update on this, mine was from October of 2020 and it has failed. It still works well enough that I can use my computer, but as soon as it faces any kind of load fans are maxed out and it'll thermal throttle my CPU pretty much right away. Cooling performance has significantly degraded, it's probably around the performance of a stock Wraith Prism cooler at the moment. I submitted an RMA, they're just sending me a new one and told me to discard the old one. Other than having to find out if I can get the radiator recycled somewhere locally I'm pretty thrilled with customer support. Sounds like it'll be here in 2-3 weeks time, no questions asked and they got back to me in a matter of hours.

Last edited:
Just an update, the new radiator is here, has a may of 2023 SN on it. I'm going to see if I can do anything to fix the old one and store it somewhere or give it away.

Just an update, the new radiator is here, has a may of 2023 SN on it. I'm going to see if I can do anything to fix the old one and store it somewhere or give it away.

I have 1 Galahad and a Liqmax III. The Lian Li is 2022 and the Enermax is 2023, both made by the same OEM and the same pump block. I wouldn't give to my worst enemy. They will all fail, including the "fixed" ones. You might get a year out of the new one instead of 6 months. After mine are clogged they are heading for the trash and I will never buy them again. They all suffer from contamination from the aluminum radiator not being properly manufactured and it mixing around particles of aluminum into the copper block in the small microchannel baffle at the inlet and outlet area. Its both a manufacturing defect and design flaw to be honest. :(

The only reason why I keep my Enermax is because it is a backup just in case my Deepcool LS 720 fails and needs an RMA. It's a temporary use AIO since I paid $50 for it on black friday.

I have 1 Galahad and a Liqmax III. The Lian Li is 2022 and the Enermax is 2023, both made by the same OEM and the same pump block. I wouldn't give to my worst enemy. They will all fail, including the "fixed" ones. You might get a year out of the new one instead of 6 months. After mine are clogged they are heading for the trash and I will never buy them again. They all suffer from contamination from the aluminum radiator not being properly manufactured and it mixing around particles of aluminum into the copper block in the small microchannel baffle at the inlet and outlet area. Its both a manufacturing defect and design flaw to be honest. :(

The only reason why I keep my Enermax is because it is a backup just in case my Deepcool LS 720 fails and needs an RMA. It's a temporary use AIO since I paid $50 for it on black friday.
Well, the first one I got in October of 2020, so it was good for about 2 and a half years, I really only started having problems with it a month or two ago. New one is in now, 20c cooler on average and dead silent again. We'll see what happens. If I get another two years out of it I'll call it good on my 120 or whatever I spent on it. I'll switch to a premium air cooler after this though, no point.

Well, the first one I got in October of 2020, so it was good for about 2 and a half years, I really only started having problems with it a month or two ago. New one is in now, 20c cooler on average and dead silent again. We'll see what happens. If I get another two years out of it I'll call it good on my 120 or whatever I spent on it. I'll switch to a premium air cooler after this though, no point.

I am at the point where my next build from scratch will be no RGB and no tempered glass. I will save probably minimum $400 with that alone. I am actually shocked you got over 2 years out of that AIO. Was it run 24/7? You might of actually had a unit that had the radiator flushed out before manufactured.

Lian Li recognized an issue with their AIO. Fixed the issue, has an RMA in place for those units and the new units do not have that problem. In this day and age of who is cheapest, or the best bang for your buck on Amazon. I sincerely appreciate the customer service which is often overlooked.
Have a Lian Li case, Lian Li fans, and getting a Lian Li tattoo tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
I am at the point where my next build from scratch will be no RGB and no tempered glass. I will save probably minimum $400 with that alone. I am actually shocked you got over 2 years out of that AIO. Was it run 24/7? You might of actually had a unit that had the radiator flushed out before manufactured.
pretty much 24/7. I shut my computer down before I go to bed, but I WFH 2 days a week, and then it's pretty much on all weekend. Yeah from what I've heard I got luck with it. Hopefully I'll get lucky with this one too.
Lian Li recognized an issue with their AIO. Fixed the issue, has an RMA in place for those units and the new units do not have that problem. In this day and age of who is cheapest, or the best bang for your buck on Amazon. I sincerely appreciate the customer service which is often overlooked.
Yeah they didn't even ask me any questions, just told me a new rad was coming and to toss my old one. Going to see if I can get it recycled somehow.

pretty much 24/7. I shut my computer down before I go to bed, but I WFH 2 days a week, and then it's pretty much on all weekend. Yeah from what I've heard I got luck with it. Hopefully I'll get lucky with this one too.

Yeah they didn't even ask me any questions, just told me a new rad was coming and to toss my old one. Going to see if I can get it recycled somehow.
Exactly, Customer service, Customer service, Customer service

Open it up and see if you can clean and flush it and reuse it on a Frankenstein build.

For the record, Arctic did the same with theirs

Open it up and see if you can clean and flush it and reuse it on a Frankenstein build.
Yup, as scary as people make it sound with AIOs of "oh you can't open them, there's no way to purge all the air out, you're destroy your pump if you try" a lot of it is well... hogwash. That said, if someone wants to get rid of the AIO, I'll happily pay for shipping to take it off your hands :D :D :D

It’s not rocket science to drain, flush and refill one of these things. I do understand though that we live in a time where one would rather take a day off of work, sit in a lobby with 25 other over weight people hammering away at their phones on social media about “OMG, I can’t believe they are charging me $1000 to change my brake pads and air filter.”

Include me in on the list of people who will happily take their absolutely ruined AIO for the price of shipping.

For a Premium AOI you shouldnt have to "fix" or "tinker" with anything, if it doesnt work correctly out of the box, then WTF are you doing? Unless you got the product for free...

Back