LG V35

biggles

2[H]4U
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Lenovo phones do not have a good reputation... poor battery life and bloatware... I would suggest you look at moto X

I get that more ram draws more power. I suppose the new chip runs higher clocks thus negating its performance per watt improvements?

Lenovo phones do not have a good reputation... poor battery life and bloatware... I would suggest you look at moto X

That's all fine and dandy but the OP created this thread about the LG V35 which ain't made by Lenovo. :)

As far as battery life for Lenovo devices, the Moto G series usually ends up having some crazy battery life due to the mid-range specs using the Snapdragon 600-series SoCs which have a proven track record of very long battery life in most any devices.

That's all fine and dandy but the OP created this thread about the LG V35 which ain't made by Lenovo. :)

As far as battery life for Lenovo devices, the Moto G series usually ends up having some crazy battery life due to the mid-range specs using the Snapdragon 600-series SoCs which have a proven track record of very long battery life in most any devices.

Sorry, I meant LG, I guess Lenovo was stuck in head from a previous discussion or something... :)

Been modding phones since the v3i which was one of if not the first to be able to.
The v10 is the first phone I'm not modding in my life. So much for bloatware or similar.. No issues at all.

Kickass phone.
Really liked the V30. Excellent all around phone.

Though LG could adjust newer models pricing. They posted losses for a few quarters now, and, although they produce excellent phones, they will get redundant. As HTC, Sony is following that path too (XZ3 will cost about 900$. Really?)

I don't know why [H] keeps getting spammed by posters who literally create a post every 1-2 minutes nowadays there are two in this thread alone.

I don't know why [H] keeps getting spammed by posters who literally create a post every 1-2 minutes nowadays there are two in this thread alone.

Because... It's a very active forum, maybe? I mean, you did make two posts not related to the topic in any respects other than to comment on other people posting so, maybe... Perhaps a mirror might prove useful about now? :ROFLMAO:

Because... It's a very active forum, maybe? I mean, you did make two posts not related to the topic in any respects other than to comment on other people posting so, maybe... Perhaps a mirror might prove useful about now? :ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure one was related and one just calling out spammers... but I guess spammers = active.

Important discovery: the G35 does NOT have T-Mobile's band 71, unlike the original V30. So if you plan to take advantage of T-Mobile's expanded network coverage on band 71 it should be avoided. Other than that it looks like a solid device.

They're spamming to break into the FSFT thread which has a 100 post minimum.

As for the v35, I supposed I'd be interested if I didn't already own a v30 -- same device with an 845 soc. The v30/35 is an "ok" device in terms of design and software. There are certainly previous and current gen devices that outclass it.

Its excellent DAC is what sold me and will likely keep my going with the LG v-series as long as they include it. No way I could go back to the relative mediocrity of other device's audio quality. That said, if Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi or even HTC came out with a model with an improved DAC I'd probably jump ship.

Back