LG UF7600 UHD Series (43"/49"/55")

Buy something like Silverstone arm + vesa 200x200 adapter and you will be able to lower the screen so that it'll be touching the desk.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking about getting a monitor arm for the tv but was worried that the TV was either too heavy or too tall for the arm. Do you have first hand experience with the monitor arm that you linked me? How do you like it?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking about getting a monitor arm for the tv but was worried that the TV was either too heavy or too tall for the arm. Do you have first hand experience with the monitor arm that you linked me? How do you like it?

No, but I do have this arm at home.. I bought it, planning on getting the Philips 40", but then these Samsungs came out, so now I'm waiting for new Radeon's instead, since I need HDMI 2.0. :)

But anyways, there were a few fellows in the Philips thread who bought this Silverstone arm for their Philips monitors and were very happy with it... It works as intended. You just need a cheap 200x200 Vesa adapter..

Good day guys,

I took most of the day yesterday wading through this very informative 4k thread. Thanks to all for contributing.

I just pulled the trigger on a "too good of deal to pass up" maybe ! Fry's had a 1 day promo code for the new 2015 LG 49UF6400. price as I shopped around is around 899 I picked it up for 599 and they paid the tax. So did some research and it appears to do 4k @60hrz on HDMI 2.0. I am using it to post this but what I'm not sure about is the 4:4:4.

As I read through the rest of the post I noticed that the Samsung displayed need to be in RGB output color format and UNLIMTED. I cant seem to change this on the LG (or I have not figured it out in the menu yet) all the other settings are the same as the Samsung sets: Resolution 3840x2160, Refresh rate 60hrz, Color depth 32bits, output color depth I have 8 or 12 option (not sure which to use), output color format YCbCr420 (not RGB), Output Dynamic Range. Limited

Has anyone else picked up a new 2015 LG and been able to set it up for RGB and Unlimited? I think those are the last settings I'm missing. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Back