LG L246WP 24" LCD $278 at CC B&M

Very hot deal! Jump on this fast if you're looking for a 24" monitor. I thought it was hot at ~$370 on Best Buy clearance about 6 weeks ago.

I have this monitor and it's great. I'll have to check the circuit city in town and see if they have anymore. Doubt it.

if anyone would like to sell me one I would appreciate it
damn CC here doesn't have them

Man, i just bought the soyo 24" last friday for 259+tax. Its the MVA panel, last one the officemax had. Guess i gotta go to CC after work today and see if this is better than the soyo.

called every single CC store in 60 miles of here and no luck on stock

I just called and had them check all the locations in Atlanta and its completely sold out. Looks like I will just keep the Westy that I picked up yesterday.

My local CC has two in stock and they confirmed the price. I will go and try to snag them after work is anyone body wants to buy them for cost from me since I already have dual 24"s.

Actually there is a CC in the woodlands. I used to have to drive from huntsville to get to any big box retailer when i lived in texas.

So this doesnt have DVI or does it. The web pages says it has DVI but then mentions hdmi > dvi. I'm confused. Guess its still worth checking if they have one at the local CC on my way home. The only thing i dislike about the soyo is that the stand doesnt adjust. Really would like it to tilt.

Actually there is a CC in the woodlands. I used to have to drive from huntsville to get to any big box retailer when i lived in texas.

So this doesnt have DVI or does it. The web pages says it has DVI but then mentions hdmi > dvi. I'm confused. Guess its still worth checking if they have one at the local CC on my way home. The only thing i dislike about the soyo is that the stand doesnt adjust. Really would like it to tilt.

The monitor only has HDMI, VGA, and Component.

It comes with a VGA, HDMI, and a DVI to HDMI cable though. Newegg Pic

I called the Tigard, OR location and the guy said they didn't have any anywhere in the Portland Metro area. He did sound kind of sleepy though.

I grabbed the last two in Greece, NY.

As I was walking in the door a guy was walking out carrying the display. I thought I was going to be screwed but it turned out that they still had some left. I bought two and they were holding the last one for a guy who was driving in from Syracuse.

You guys are so fucking lucky. I've been drooling over this monitor - very very good for the price.

If you get this monitor at this price, know it will probably be your best buy of the year :D

i can get one for 450 maybe 400 for floor display and nothing comes with it.should i get it is it worth it for gaming and movies?

i can get one for 450 maybe 400 for floor display and nothing comes with it.should i get it is it worth it for gaming and movies?

Go to the display section of the forum. There is a giant thread about the 245, which is pretty much the 246.

It definitely is worth it from what I've read.

EDIT: There is one for the 246W, too!

I really want one of these... If anybody finds them in stock and could grab one for me, I'd really appreciate it!

Ok well I just got like 30 PM's in response from my post above. If if I do get any of the them (heading over there right now) I will just go in order of when I received the PMs just to be fair.

Looks like they are all out of this product in Augusta, GA and Columbis, SC. Dang it. I will just have to enjoy the 24" monitor that I already have.

Is this really a better panel than the Soyo from officemax? Even having to use hdmi > dvi ? Just trying to figure out if its worth the effort to try to find one of these then return the soyo.

None in my city. If someone can get me one I'd pay your cost + something extra for your trouble.

Just called the 2 stores within driving distance, neither one of them have ever even had one in that store, and as a matter of fact the firedog guy i talked to said that he did a search for someone else yesterday and couldnt find them either. Meh, guess i'm sticking with the soyo.

Edit: called every store within 20 miles, no one has it :(

So for anyone looking in the Southeast Denver/Aurora area...no dice.

Just called the 2 stores within driving distance, neither one of them have ever even had one in that store, and as a matter of fact the firedog guy i talked to said that he did a search for someone else yesterday and couldnt find them either. Meh, guess i'm sticking with the soyo.

I'd suggest actually going down physically to the stores.

Some people you speak with may not even know what product you're speaking about, even if they're supposed to know, and then give you an incorrect answer. And, sometimes they do know what they're speaking about, but may not even know there are more in the back. It's happened quite a few times to me. Go down, talk to them face to face, and make them check.

Some people you speak with may not even know what product you're speaking about, even if they're supposed to know, and then give you an incorrect answer. And, sometimes they do know what they're speaking about, but may not even know there are more in the back. It's happened quite a few times to me. Go down, talk to them face to face, and make them check.

those firedogs know EXACTLY what theyre talking about. ;)

Yeah, when I picked mine up they had to get one out of the back.

Might try to get one... If this is better than my Soyo, could make the Soyo the "2nd" monitor, and move the 19" widescreen to a different job...

This is one of the best deals I've ever seen. Torrance store didn't have any. Culver City store didn't have any. However, I was very fortunate to pick up the very last one from the Hawthorne store! Thanks OP!

Edit: called every store within 20 miles, no one has it :(

So for anyone looking in the Southeast Denver/Aurora area...no dice.

Never ever call, its like the first rule of fight club or something. it is seriously one of the worst things you can do on a deal like this.

Back