LG L1720B? and native resolution questions?

Boris811

n00b
Hi guys....
First i gotta say that this is one great forum, all things that i wanted to know before getting an LCD is now getting clear....
But i am still not that convinced to buy an LCD, i mean i want it so bad, my eyes really heart with my CRT, and i don't want one again....
But i am woried about some things.
I am graphic designer, i do in Photoshop, Corel... so colors are really important to me, i ve read that LCD's are very good in colors, but i am woried, is there a big difference in colors on LCD and CRT, because LCD's have 16 milion colors, and CRT's 21 milion.
Also i am woried about that Native resolution thing, i am not woried about response time, because i would buy some with 16ms, or belove, but i am woried about that resolution.
Is it true that if i change the resolution in game to lower than that is my Native resolution that i would ger bad picture, bad colors, or something like that??
I mean if that is true, than that is really bad thing, because my computer is not that fast to play games in 1280x1024 resolution, so i was wondering how bad does picture gets, and is there some LCD that it doesn't matter which resolution u use, that is always good quality???
I am thinking about LG L1720B, so if there is anyone with that monitor please tell me what is it like......
Thanks ahead guys....
see ya.......

Come on guys, please, i need a response on that Native resolution thing, i am really woried, and someone with a LG L1720B, please any comment, good, bad, any help would be appreciated because i am really thinking of buying this monitor, or tell me Samsung 172T is any good........?
thanks....

Ok, thanks, but i would really appreciate the opininons of users, how much it get bad when you change the resolution in games....
but i don't know why you worry about photos, why should you change your Native resolution in desktop, it's games that wories me......

Back