LG 21.5" 1080p monitor IPS panel $150 FS

Mohonri

Supreme [H]ardness
Newegg has the LG IPS226V-PN 21.5" LED monitor for $150 after a $20 coupon code (visible at the link). IPS panel, 1080p, HDMI/DVI/VGA. It sure would be nice to stick one of each of these on either side of the U2410 I just bought. Reviews seem pretty good, and if you can get over the ugly stand, it'd make a very inexpensive Eyefinity/Surround setup.

Shipping's free, too.

I bought one of those panels, set it up then used a spyder3 to finalize. looked so damn good I ended up replacing every monitor in my house with one.

Thanks OP. Is definitely worth taking a look at IMO. Couple things though... Not intending to thread crap but that stand is downright fugly! Laughably so. And even more hilarious is the description:

Premium Design: The awe inspiring slim design rests beautifully on the attractive transparent stand, which offers the beauty and class of an elegant wine glass.

One other thing to note (that I have not taken the time to verify but anyone seriously interested might want to) is that one reviewer claims the panel is advertised as a straight-up IPS panel when it is actually an E-IPS panel. Might not make a different to some people but then again it might too. Again, I didn't take the time to verify either way.

Back