LG 1932 19" LCD Problem-Help Please

Stormshade

Weaksauce
I recently went to Best buy and Purchased the 19" LG Flatron LCD Monitor(4ms Response, 1400:1 Contrast). I bought it NEW about 4 months ago. It has worked Great for Me. All the sudden it started having a problem with going out of standby, the Light on monitor goes from Orange(standby) to Blue(active) right away but the Picture takes anywhere from 1-3 minutes to go from Blank to Active? Any Ideas on what might be causing this? I have hooked another LCD up and The other one does not do it, Just the LG Monitor. Its running on the Rig in My Signature. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Stormshade said:
I recently went to Best buy and Purchased the 19" LG Flatron LCD Monitor(4ms Response, 1400:1 Contrast). I bought it NEW about 4 months ago. It has worked Great for Me. All the sudden it started having a problem with going out of standby, the Light on monitor goes from Orange(standby) to Blue(active) right away but the Picture takes anywhere from 1-3 minutes to go from Blank to Active? Any Ideas on what might be causing this? I have hooked another LCD up and The other one does not do it, Just the LG Monitor. Its running on the Rig in My Signature. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

I have a LG 1970HR (2ms, 1400:1) and have it hooked up to a laptop and have this same issue. Kind of annoying. The picture quality is not that good anyway so I may just toss it. Interested to hear if anyone knows what causes this issue though.

I just thought of this but I think My Prolem Might be that My LCD is sitting about 8-10 Inches away from our breaker box...

Back