Lexar 32X 1GB SD Card $32.47 shipped!

saw it on aximsite and came straight here to post. Beat me to it
(got 1 on the way)

It charged my CC, but did not send me a confirmation e-mail.

I got my confirmation email about half an hour after placing the order. But I was one the first to jump on the deal. The chumbo servers must be totally overwhelmed by now so expect yours within an hour (if not more) after placing the order.

Something doesn't seem right. This was posted around midnight on FW (probably not the original source, either) and it's been circulated around to virtually all deal boards and it's still not sold out.

I expect many cancellations. :(

Darn good deal, too bad I don't really need it or have the money for it. Actually I can think of a use for it, but still no money. heh

Is this a really hot deal? 32x? 1Gb seem to go for arround that on ebay. maybe if it were a 60x?

oakfan52 said:
Is this a really hot deal? 32x? 1Gb seem to go for arround that on ebay. maybe if it were a 60x?

this goes for about 80 on ebay... and shame on you people who order more than you will use, usually what destroys these deals

Well after fiddling with it and ordering once, but not having my debit card charged or an email sent, I was all set to do it again figuring another one couldn't hurt. Website has been updated new price = 106.94

Congrats to all who got in on this while it was live

XeMarquisX said:
Congrats to all who got in on this while it was live

no need to congrat anyone cuz come Monday morning when the folks from Chumbo come to work, they're gonna slam the door on everyone who ordered these cards for the $32 price.

I know this because they pulled this same exact crap a while back ago on a 6800 GT card.

same exact story...

I ordered one this monring, and got a confirmation email. Sooooooo.... just hoping :D

Bleh, I missed out, I couldve really used one.

Anyone wanna sell me one? :p

Well, I got my e-mail confirmation for the order. If it will actually ship has to be seen. :(

Dammit, they cancelled my order!

Who lives close enough to them so that they can throw a brick through their window?

Kevlarman said:
Dammit, they cancelled my order!

Who lives close enough to them so that they can throw a brick through their window?

i live in MA...

i could do it...I never received a confirm # either.

cheers,

dave

<Ozzie snickers into the sunset singing to the tune of, "I told ya so.... I told ya so...."> :D

seriously though, did you guys really think that they were going to lose ungodly amounts of money?

not.

Well...

Due to a technical error that caused an incorrect price to appear on our site for Chumbo Part #
229390 (Lexar High Speed - Flash memory card), we have had to cancel your order, per our policy:

Errors, Omissions, and Changes
While Microgistix attempts to ensure the accuracy of any materials presented within the Chumbo.com
Web site, Microgistix makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, and the user is
warned that this service could include typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, and/or other
errors or omissions. Microgistix reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes in this
service at any time, and we reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers,
terms and conditions at any time. Any list prices are the prices provided to Microgistix by our
publishers and/or distributors, and are periodically updated. In the event that a product is listed at
an incorrect price or with other incorrect information due to a typographical or other error,
Microgistix has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly.
Microgistix has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been
confirmed and/or your credit card has been char
ged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Microgistix
shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. If a product offered
by Microgistix is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to Microgistix for a refund.

This policy may also be viewed at the following link:
http://www.chumbo.com/page.asp?page=legal

No charges have been or will be made to your credit card. We regret any inconvenience that this
may have caused you as Chumbo always strives for the highest integrity and value on our website for
our customers.

Please be assured that we are working diligently to prevent errors of this type from occurring
again in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,

David Ortiz
General Manager
Chumbo.com
[email protected]
612-486-1200
www.chumbo.com

same e-mail :(
however...the "no charges have been made or will be made" is BS. I was charged on Sat. But they already made a refund at least. But because the rebate isn't instant I dont have enough in my account to have a dif card shipped to my house by Fri, when I will be home next. DAMNIT...

Back