Let's see what we can do...

embries said:
Then, starting next month, we're upgrading all the desktops and adding about 10 more. Going from P3 1GHZ to P4 3.0GHZ, 256mb RAM to 1GB Dual Channel DDR2.

bastard... I mean.... Sweet!!! :D
upgrades are always good ;)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

embries said:
Should be about 75 when I get them all done. Then, starting next month, we're upgrading all the desktops and adding about 10 more. Going from P3 1GHZ to P4 3.0GHZ, 256mb RAM to 1GB Dual Channel DDR2. Should make a large increase in folding output.

embries what name are you folding under? I'm curious to see your stats but with HF down it makes it kinda tough.

Only 37 CPUs have reported so far. But in 1 week (which ends today) I'm going to hit 10,000 points and 100 WUs.

Nice going! ONLY 37 CPUs? Got to borg... :D

embries said:
dgivens is the name I fold under. Only 37 CPUs have reported so far. But in 1 week (which ends today) I'm going to hit 10,000 points and 100 WUs.
still better than I'm doing. Nice job.

Add another 50k on that gap, 2,075,966

We're really taking it to them! :cool:

Yes we are indeed! We are making the Roo's our prison bitch at this point. :D

What was the largest amount we were behind OCAU during their last reign as #1?

Killer[MoB] said:
What was the largest amount we were behind OCAU during their last reign as #1?

We've opened up a compareable gap to what they had previously. It's been almost a 5 million point swing over the last two months! :cool:

meisterbrau said:
looks like some of OCAUs big hitters are starting to come back on line.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=3 :(

Keep the heat coming! I'm hitting the highest production levels I've yet to have, and I have more machines on the way. I'm far from a 100CPU borg, but my recent exploits have bagged me a solid 2,000PPD, and I still have a dually 2200+ coming, as well as an overclocked thoroughbred that a friend is setting up for me, both of which will be 24/7. I'm aiming for 3K PPD, but it'll be an interesting trip.

This is no time to slow down or give up hope, we gotta keep the gap wide! Flog them 'roos!

Full Folding Ahead!

Silicon wars is their biggest heavy hitter. The numbers that school put out were ruff.

It will be interesting to see where his PPD finally end up once his production stabilizes. Ill bet Silicon Wars by himself will cut our daily PPD lead in half.

Our ppd lead is already way down, thanks to some of their new heavy hitters. From ~130kppd to somewhere around 70kppd. They came up a few weeks earlier than I expected, too. I figure once all their big hitters are up, it'll be very close between the two teams.

Right on the cusp of 3 mill, excellent job all! :cool:

Actually we just broke the 3 million mark as of this last update.

Nice job folks, keep on trucking as us old folk say ;) :D

And the best part.... "Overtake Not Possible"

Guys, we are kicking ass and taking names. Their heavy hitters are back and we're still pulling away albeit a little more slowly. [H]orde.. Fold On!

p[H]ant0m said:
Guys, we are kicking ass and taking names.

The 2 or 3 heavy hitters they rely upon to carry their team, are back and we're still pulling away albeit a little more slowly. [H]orde.. Fold On!

Sorry. had to fix it.

p[H]ant0m said:
Guys, we are kicking ass and taking names. Their heavy hitters are back and we're still pulling away albeit a little more slowly. [H]orde.. Fold On!
Wow--you're right. I hadn't noticed that Silicon Wars was back. Sweeeeeeet. :cool:

Ooppss sorry, just found this thread.....leave it to me to find a post from weeks ago, but miss the one that is only a few minutes old.....Congrats everyone on getting past 3 Million points ahead!

Back