Let's see what we can do...

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Now that we have taken first place, let see how far we can stretch this thing.

Current lead: 691,013

Not nearly enough in my book. Now is not the time to slack off. Let's build enough lead to put OCAU under us for good! Down under, where they belong. :p :cool:

Ah, the end of the holidays has been good to us--we're back well over 500k ppd. And OCAU haven't topped 400k ppd since December 20th! Yesterday we outproduced them by 160k. Yum!

Yah, getting a good lead is a good thing. Come Feb 1 Silicon Wars will be back online probably pushin his usual 50K+ PPD, as well as their other school folders.

time to start watering the garden!!

we don't need to let this slip away any time soon

wraieghaeien said:
Yah, getting a good lead is a good thing. Come Feb 1 Silicon Wars will be back online probably pushin his usual 50K+ PPD, as well as their other school folders.

Do you know why he shut down in the first place?

I think he has a bunch of school folders... when they go on vacation, the machines go off....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

714206Let's make it a million by the end of the week! If we can increase the gap by a million per week, we'll be up 4 mil by the end of the month!

Now if some peeps would go and buy some of my goodies in the FS/FT I could buy more boxen and help ;)
So far though im at 370-450 PPD I would like to get it close to 600-800 PPD soon ;)

Imitation said:
Do you know why he shut down in the first place?

Silicon Wars is a School Folder only.

There was mention that he was shutting down for their Summer/Christmas Break
due to nobody being at the school and because of heat and unattended boxes etc.

Silicon Wars will show back up sometime in February once everyone gets back
to school, and iirc he is loosing like 20Gigs of Celeron, and gaining like 50-100 Gigs
of P4

wraieghaeien said:
Silicon Wars is a School Folder only.

There was mention that he was shutting down for their Summer/Christmas Break
due to nobody being at the school and because of heat and unattended boxes etc.

Silicon Wars will show back up sometime in February once everyone gets back
to school, and iirc he is loosing like 20Gigs of Celeron, and gaining like 50-100 Gigs
of P4

Dang, thats a lot of ghz. I don't think it will be enough to pull even with us, but we won't be running away as quickly either.

Imitation said:
Dang, thats a lot of ghz. I don't think it will be enough to pull even with us, but we won't be running away as quickly either.

All the more reason to crank out a huge lead now! :cool:

embries said:
Toss in another 12 or so GHZ today. I'll get more installed this weekend.

Embries you need to get your badge up and running so ppl can see your borgs putting up their points! :cool:

As of today my garden totalling 5.4 ghz is operational. Putting out 194 ppd. Low ppd proteins. But at its height its close to 500 ppd.

Sure is nice to have three guys with five digit ppd...I mean compared to before. :D

How about a fourth? ;)

I just finished reimaging all of my labs a day ago, so my PPD should be back where it should be in a couple days (F@H is installed into each build, resetting the production that was in progress prior to the reimaging).

Oooooohhhh we're almost to a million point gap!

981,475 points @ 11 am, should pass 1 million around noon :cool:

1058847 as of 7:30 PM EST. We can do better, I know we can.

Im trying. But I only have one box right now. Also attempting to get some borgs but, alot of people arent keen to it. So my search goes on. On a good note my last couple of WUs have been better point Ambers. Got tired of seeing the 45 pointers for awhile.

Not quite 1 million ppw, but pretty close. Another thing I noticed is we're at 8300 active cpus and growing hourly!! I think this is a new record for us.....now lets stretch it to 9000.

I'll try to add an xp1880+, if I can find 512mb of cheapo ddr2700 ram.

Don't forget the n00bs over in my race :D

in less then a week 3 / 14 of them have added 1kppd average to their totals, and a couple more are hovering near, the rest are doing great too! Every little bit helps...

Throw some more coal on the fire!

While it won't be much, I'll have a Celeron 466 up in a couple of weeks.

Oh, and:

Damn embries, how many borgs you expect to get from work? Looks like 60-65 from the sorta math you got going :D

got 5-7 more borgs over the last 3 days:cool: but i need a bunch more need a few powersupplys and then it will be 3-4 more beyond that

Almost to 1.5 million, as of 6 AM EST: 1448884

Back