Left 4 Dead 24-hour trial on Fri

beat me to the post.
i almost considered removing the boycott of Steam from my house to try this out, but unfortunately there is no other way than through Steam to play it online after purchase. anybody know different?

Fun! However I'll be out of town.. still having fun though. Just not at the computer.

beat me to the post.
i almost considered removing the boycott of Steam from my house to try this out, but unfortunately there is no other way than through Steam to play it online after purchase. anybody know different?

I'm sure eventually there will be a L4D card game. I suggest you wait for that!

hmm what happened to an entire weekend?
the day will be nearly over before most can get on and play it

Well worth buying in my book..but only if you have other people to play it with. Sure you can hook up with random people, but it's much more fun with actual people you know personally.

Well worth buying in my book..but only if you have other people to play it with. Sure you can hook up with random people, but it's much more fun with actual people you know personally.

Yep!!

Its well worth it :D

also if you buy it, you should do campaign mode first, complete each one atleast once with your friends, then do versus
it will give you a pretty memorable experience that you wont get if you just start doing random pubs in versus mode first and then do the campaigns

Well time for me to play a game and beat it. l4d shouldnt take mroe than a few hours to beat I hope.

Well time for me to play a game and beat it. l4d shouldnt take mroe than a few hours to beat I hope.

If you go single player 4 hours or less is pretty reasonable for someone new to the game.

So that explains why there is only 24 hours. They don't want people to completely finish the game during the trial. I am sure most of us will do just that. :)

Back