LED Lights

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
I Just Have To Say Im Loving The New [H]!!!

Anyways In My CD-Rom There Is An Orange Light And My Computer Is Black With Blue And Red Lights. I Would Like To Know How And Where I Could Get Some LED's To Replace The Orange LED.

Pretty much anywhere, try looking at Radioshack or the usual online places.

chi wing on ebay if you need bulk leds
radioshack, or bartering with people who have a bunch of bulk leds if you need just 1 or 2

you could even dig some out of other sources if need be

lsdiodes.com is great it has extremely bright led lights and they are cheap with low shipping costs you should check em out!

-warsaw

Another person in support of LSDiodes. They're great people and bag everything up in small bags seperately and labeled for you. They even put all that inside an anti-static bag and give you free LEDs and junk if you buy enough. Plus they have about anything you could ever want.

Still a tough decision? :D

www.v3leds.com has cheap, bright LEDs, too. I"ve never had a chance to work with them (waiting until I graduate from college, buy a house, and have a computer room to light with LEDs), but the prices are hard to beat

thats like any oscommerce store, you dont have to give info before you order, but you can make an account if you want, I usually dont make an account untill I order

Back